I want mock draft from kb21 and boomer the premier draft gurus on finheaven.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want mock draft from kb21 and boomer the premier draft gurus on finheaven.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
kb21 and boomer i wannsee howu guys mock the draft with the 1st 32 picks with trades and all

please i will realllly aprreciate it thank u:cooldude:

Premier draft gurus of phinzone.com? Is this a joke or are you confused as to which website you're on......

Well...

Phinzone.com does redirect to finheaven...... :dunno:

Not really. Phinzone doesn't exist.

dominizzo said:
kb21 and boomer i wannsee howu guys mock the draft with the 1st 32 picks with trades and all

please i will realllly aprreciate it thank u:cooldude:

First....is your age 24...or 2.4? Reading what you wrote reminds me of an old Abbott and Costello spot....Abbott ask's Costello...." Costello did you go into school stupid?....Costello responds....Yes....and I came out the same way".

Let me give you alittle advice....in the world of the football draft....there are no experts....so think for yourself and guess like the rest of us...and just have fun.

Anyone that comes up with a mock draft at this stage is :monkeyl: against the wind .There are just too many variables that have not been settled yet which can be held out to ridicule later .

I'll be doing my mock draft soon...should have it done by the end of next month. It promises to be very accurate. :wink:

First off you guys need to stop getting on the guy because he just wants some advice and help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom