I want (no I demand) to become a moderator. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want (no I demand) to become a moderator.

Im a super mod. A mod cant demote me IMO.

Bro I could demote you right now if I wanted too. You are now my personal janitor. I got a box of sticky tissues in the corner of my room, clean em up. After that you can clean up the dog poop from the yard.

One more thing, I need to be honest, I am slightly bi-polar, I hope this doesn't impede my chances. I am on medication, so no worries. Goodnight, kud out.

*Warning* No attacks on staff, or potential future staff, thank you, and enjoy your posting here at the lovely finheaven. :fh:
Killing via soap doesn't qualify as an attack?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

One more thing, I need to be honest, I am slightly bi-polar, I hope this doesn't impede my chances. I am on medication, so no worries. Goodnight, kud out.
Slightly? You threatened to kill a guy and then tried to make peace, then became angry again, and then demanded to become a mod.

Ricky are you trying to undermine my presidential campaign, naw my I'm not gonna take that bait, try harder. I'm so sick you could stick me in a conventional oven with the rotisserie setting and won't even notice me sweating.

Tyler is a SuperMod. You'd start out as a simple peasant Mod. Which means you'll share a dorm with our only other peasant Mod, BobDole.

And that guy doesn't care if you're in the room or not, he's gonna beat off.

This is just ****ing funny right here, I don't care who you are.

Watch out Bob will shoot your eye out!

Sobered up, still waiting for confirmation here.. kud would be a valuable addition to the Finheaven & Co staff. I'm loyal and I'm fair, and I won't raise taxes. And Obama-care... gone. Troops... coming home.

After the drama, whining and mayhem on the main board, props... this is an enjoyable thread.

I think you mods/admins should maybe consider taking this guy out on a test drive - a little like taking a spin around the hood in a used 2001 Hyundai Excel. Maybe start a new provisional mod category for him.. and with that thought in mind, I have just the badge to slap on. Whaddya think?

md36h1-1.jpg

wow instant classic thread. Kud i'll pass on your application to Fin-atic, IF, and this is a huge if... just like my penis... if we can stop laughing long enough to respond with our decision we'll get back to you. Um I wouldn't wait by the phone.

After the drama, whining and mayhem on the main board, props... this is an enjoyable thread.

I think you mods/admins should maybe consider taking this guy out on a test drive - a little like taking a spin around the hood in a used 2001 Hyundai Excel. Maybe start a new provisional mod category for him.. and with that thought in mind, I have just the badge to slap on. Whaddya think?

md36h1-1.jpg
god you and badges. lol.

wow instant classic thread. Kud i'll pass on your application to Fin-atic, IF, and this is a huge if... just like my penis... if we can stop laughing long enough to respond with our decision we'll get back to you. Um I wouldn't wait by the phone.

Bill, maybe this kind of recognition would strike a happy medium striking a reasonable compromise, ya think??

noiuz9-1.jpg

Make him a mod of the depths only. With no actual powers of course, but a pretty sweet badge.

Gonzo, I'm totally responsible. Seriously, give me a one month trial, if I do a poor job You can strip me of my clothes, my diginity, and my moderator position. I need to learn to not get to excited... you know, take things in moderation, always keep one foot planted firmly on the ground.

P.S. I'm all for wearing the badge Vaark designed, that's actually friggin hilarious!

Thanks Bill, I knew you were a man of integrity. And be sure to pass on to fin-atic that, he's my hero, and I am grateful for the years of good times FH has given me.

sucking up never hurt anyone.

well maybe a hooker or three.

Back
Top Bottom