I want Quinn BUT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I want Quinn BUT

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
I aint giving the world for him and think anyone willing to trade up to 2 and give a first in 07 and 08 and both our 2nds for quinn is nuts...i mean cmon i know we're thirsty for a qb but i aint pullin a viking and setting up detroit to be destined for the super bowl....and think we may not make it to the playoffs this yr which means that next year's pick would be a high one....do you really want to sit here next year with say a 10-15 pick and not have it bc we gave it to detroit....too much talent in this draft to do that and we are defiitely NOT one player away....give me Edwards Beck Kolb or Stanton and let us keep the picks we got....The farthest ill trade up is numero 6 and to be honest i think mueller and i are on the same boat

I don't see any way that we trade into the top 3 for Quinn. Mueller knows that this isn't a great roster he has, and it isn't very young either, so I don't see him giving up everything we got for one player in this draft. However, Mueller has always emphasized the importance of drafting QBs and I would expect him to seriously consider trading up with Washington should Quinn still be available.

possibly but another thread makes a great point of teams behind us not needing qbs

Back
Top Bottom