I Wonder How Mad Stephen Ross is Right Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Wonder How Mad Stephen Ross is Right Now

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Parcells steps aside so that his boys can stand on their own and prove their worth and they give Ross this crap. Ouch. Ross is attempting to bring this franchise into the 21st century with family friendly and entertaining upgrades, celebrity owners, etc and we lay 2 eggs in our first 2 home games. Ouch. There is egg all over his face right now and I'm guessing the New Yorker in him doesn't like that very much.

This FO better watch out, this may be their last season coaching the Fins unless they at least start winning home games. They better be busy during this bye week because with our up coming 5 games we could very well be 2 - 7 by the time we get to the Bears game.

at Packers - maybe if we prepare well for their passing game and it won't be frigid up there yet
Steelers - I don't think we can win this game. Its at home but since we don't have a home field advantage...
at Bungles - winnable but far from certain
at Ravens - forget about it
Titans - winnable if we can at least slow down CJ.
Bears - if the G-men can get 10 sacks on Cutler I would think we could at least have 5 sacks

I am underwelmed...

all ross cares about is the entertainment value. he's the clown that lobbied for no 1pm games because it's too hot. instead we start with 2 on the road and our first 2 home games are in the evening taking away the head advantage.

that said sparano stinks. this team has talent but he's trying to run an 80s style offense.

Parcells steps aside so that his boys can stand on their own and prove their worth and they give Ross this crap. Ouch. Ross is attempting to bring this franchise into the 21st century with family friendly and entertaining upgrades, celebrity owners, etc and we lay 2 eggs in our first 2 home games. Ouch. There is egg all over his face right now and I'm guessing the New Yorker in him doesn't like that very much.

This FO better watch out, this may be their last season coaching the Fins unless they at least start winning home games. They better be busy during this bye week because with our up coming 5 games we could very well be 2 - 7 by the time we get to the Bears game.

at Packers - maybe if we prepare well for their passing game and it won't be frigid up there yet
Steelers - I don't think we can win this game. Its at home but since we don't have a home field advantage...
at Bungles - winnable but far from certain
at Ravens - forget about it
Titans - winnable if we can at least slow down CJ.
Bears - if the G-men can get 10 sacks on Cutler I would think we could at least have 5 sacks

I am underwelmed...

you really think that celebrity owners is "bringing the team into the 21st century"? i think it's an embarrassment

Right now, Miami is not a good team. When a team plays this bad everything has a bad taint to it. We got beat by Ninkovich, Chung and Woodhead. That is pathetic. I hope Ross is fuming and lights a fire in the coaching staff's *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were Ross I would probably step back till Wed, he can't be happy he has given then Carte Blanche and isn't getting much in return!

as long as the halftime show went off without a hitch, ross is fine. the product on the field is secondary to his star studded press box and red carpet entrances.

he'll confide in ole pal carl peterson who will promptly go with fimiliarity and hire herm edwards.

eegads!

you really think that celebrity owners is "bringing the team into the 21st century"? i think it's an embarrassment

It is with the competion in the south Florida market. I don't have any problem with what he's doing on the business side. I don't really want our franchise to become the better version of the Jax Jaguars, hemoraging money because we can't get our fans to the games (much less all the Jets and Pats fans that come). Its the nature of the beast in today's NFL. All of the "football purists" need to get over themselves. They're stuck in the '80s and '90s like Parcells.

As long as the celebrities aren't roaming the sidelines being distractions, I don't care.

As long as the celebrities aren't roaming the sidelines being distractions, I don't care.

True...

One of them needs to be up in the box calling plays, the others probably need to be playing special teams..

Stephen Ross is much more interested in Enrique Iglesias' performance last Sunday than he is in Chad Henne's performance last night.

Ross will want to clean house after this season.

Stephen Ross is much more interested in Enrique Iglesias' performance last Sunday than he is in Chad Henne's performance last night.

I seriously doubt it. People don't come to see losing teams, no matter how many celebrities you trot out for them or how many water parks you build. You still have to win games. Every owner in the NFL wants his team to be a big money maker and the best way to do that is to be a winning franchise.

They played as well as Enrique last night. I am ashamed that they scored on us every way possible. And Tom Brady still went home and banged Giselle. Henne banged his sock puppet.

football is secondary to Ross.... always has, always will be. However last night was an embarrassment to him. He's pissed. Believe that. Last night the Miami Dolphins made Ross look like a complete fool. $#!t... they made the fans look like complete fools as well. I saw so many people dressed up and decked out in fins gear only to sit there in silence. This team better beat the Packers... they have no #$%@ing choice now. Better show us what your made of.

ross doesnt give a crap about this team!!! And you know something else, J-Fastass-lo and Marky have never met Henne or most if not any of the team.. Ross allowing these idiots to become partial owners, only proves he could give a crap about the team.. He is one of the worst owners in the NFL.. Bring back Wayne for god sakes. At least he cared!

all ross cares about is the entertainment value. he's the clown that lobbied for no 1pm games because it's too hot. instead we start with 2 on the road and our first 2 home games are in the evening taking away the head advantage.

that said sparano stinks. this team has talent but he's trying to run an 80s style offense.

Mm, the no 1PM games is a good idea. Ever been to a game? You get torched..quick. It's a little different from cold weather..

Back
Top Bottom