I wonder how T.O. looked inPractice? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wonder how T.O. looked inPractice?

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I read in the Hearald his team-mates gave him 'passing grades'

I watched ESPN and they said he only completed 1/3 paportion(sp?) of pratice.

Idk, most likely a little rusty. Also, he should NOT be doing this imo. Every player on NE knows that he's hurt. Wouldnt you aim for him? If he gets hurt even worse, if I was the owner, I would flat out release him and refuse to pay the guy. He's putting his team more at risk of being out there, and a chance of being hurt even more, than as he is now. Sit down, get healthy. Plain and simple.

FuturePhin said:
Idk, most likely a little rusty. Also, he should NOT be doing this imo. Every player on NE knows that he's hurt. Wouldnt you aim for him? If he gets hurt even worse, if I was the owner, I would flat out release him and refuse to pay the guy. He's putting his team more at risk of being out there, and a chance of being hurt even more, than as he is now. Sit down, get healthy. Plain and simple.
Sorry but you only get so many oppurtunities to play in the superbowl. You are not guarenteed to return next year, the following year, or ever again. I dont blame TO for wanting to play, and from what I hear, he looked fine.

TO will go down again if he plays, he better sit out or this could be his career

Dolphin1184 said:
Sorry but you only get so many oppurtunities to play in the superbowl. You are not guarenteed to return next year, the following year, or ever again. I dont blame TO for wanting to play, and from what I hear, he looked fine.

I dont blame him for wanting to, but there's more to his career than just one game. He's putting his teams "future" in his own hands. If he gets hurt even worse, possibly career ending, will you be saying"ya! that was totally worth it!" I dont think so. A career is more important than one game. A selfish player would want to risk future harm.

:D How T.O. looked in practice. Like a WR with a limp.!!!!!!!!!! I really would be surprised if T.O. is a major factor in the game.JMO

According to Burkholter (eagles trainer) and numerous eagles sources he is looking great in practice, he is running and making cuts without any pain. Brad Childress said he will not only play this sunday but start

Skulman7 said:
According to Burkholter (eagles trainer) and numerous eagles sources he is looking great in practice, he is running and making cuts without any pain. Brad Childress said he will not only play this sunday but start
Of course the Eagles would say he is doing good.

Back
Top Bottom