Ian Gold to Denver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Gold to Denver

Anthony3454

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
This is interesting because the broncos are switchin to a 3-4 and Gold is listed at 223. All of our linebackers wiegh more than that. I still don't see Pope, Moore, and ZT making the Transition.:cry:

its sad, because Gold is one of the fastest linebackers in the NFL, much faster than ANY of the linebackers we have on our team

I thought he was still with Denver.

they cut him, due to cap, and tampa picked him up for a season or two.

Gold took less money to come back to the Broncos. He doesn't fit the 3-4 mold. He might be a back up with us. He is a special team star though, that should help us out alot.

He's an effective WIL, but DJ plays that.

OrangeCrush said:
Gold took less money to come back to the Broncos. He doesn't fit the 3-4 mold. He might be a back up with us. He is a special team star though, that should help us out alot.

Hes too good to be a backup. Hes by no means a star, but a solid starter none the less.

(Maybe not to good to start for you, just saying im suprised hes going somewhere he apparently isnt starting.)

OrangeCrush said:

Thanks for clearing that up because I was really wondering why a team moving to a 3-4 would sign him.

He's probably going to play strong safety or something.

In the 3-4 you want a big hitting, often slow, SS. However it's stupid because they have shelled out so much dough for Lynch who can't play FS.

Back
Top Bottom