I'd like to give some thanks to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'd like to give some thanks to...

Ricky_Fan34

Suns and Fins superfan
Reaction score
First of all, I was at the game last night and I've gotta tell you, everywhere you looked there were Dolphins fans. In the section I was in, there were only 2 Panthers fan in my general area, one of which was my friend. What was so impressive to me was how we owned that stadium at times. I can recall one time when the Dolphins fans were chanting "lets go Dolphins!!!" and all the Panthers fans were absolutely drowned out.

I truly didn't think we would have that many there, considering we can't even sell out Landshark. Hats off to all the fans that were there who cheered the Dolphins on into the end. I bet the defense appreciates that. Nice job guys.:hi5:

Thats awesome. By the way the "not selling out Landshark" is bull. I can't remember the last time a game was blacked out.

Thats awesome. By the way the "not selling out Landshark" is bull. I can't remember the last time a game was blacked out.
Ok, how about this: there are always a lot of empty seats. I havn't been there since 2006, but I've watched every Dolphins game this year, and there are always a good ammount of empty seats.

At times, it seemed like we were in Miami. A few times, we totally took over.

Ok, how about this: there are always a lot of empty seats. I havn't been there since 2006, but I've watched every Dolphins game this year, and there are always a good ammount of empty seats.

No we just wear a lot of orange shirts!!!
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

No we just wear a lot of orange shirts!!!
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:[/quote/]

I originally was going to put a bunch of the smilies you had, but it limits me to ten, and I was going to quote you which would've put me over 10.

I was there we took over the stadium. One Dolphin fan got arrested at the end of the game, other than that it was great.

I was there we took over the stadium. One Dolphin fan got arrested at the end of the game, other than that it was great.
The police were actually trying to chase all the Dolphins fans... I heard a little ***** cat was killed last night and the Dolphins fans were cheering it on while the other people in the stadium looked on in horror. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom