id like to reward myself with a badge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

id like to reward myself with a badge

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I think the title should be "The Realist" , i would appreciate it if i am the first to own since it was my idea. Not many posters call like like it is and not sugarcoat things like other posters. Only one other poster i can think of the top of my head that i just see call it like it is and that is kdwawg954. Thanks FH! appreciate it!

I want a badge too. It should read "Locke: The only Finheaven member clever enough to use an original Scott Pilgrim drawing as his avatar, thus making him the only person to ever own this badge. Ever." If that's too long, I'll settle for "Locke: TOFMCETUAOSPDAHA,TMHTOPTEOTB.E"

Everyone will get it...

Re: i'd like to reward myself with a badge

I want a badge too. It should read "Locke: The only Finheaven member clever enough to use an original Scott Pilgrim drawing as his avatar, thus making him the only person to ever own this badge. Ever." If that's too long, I'll settle for "Locke: TOFMCETUAOSPDAHA,TMHTOPTEOTB.E"

Everyone will get it...

I like the acronym! That is outstanding!:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i'd like to reward myself with a badge

Can I have a badge that reminds me to drink more beer? I miss beer

Since as they say "Perception is Reality," hypothetically speaking of course, what someone might self-perceive as "real," others may perceive as "really biased." Just saying for perspective sake. I dunno, maybe you can sweettalk Bill into something like this:

2w5jays-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Everyone will get it...

In lieu of that, professor, how about "Latte Liberal (with his head in the clouds)" ????

16gioig-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In lieu of that, professor, how about "Latte Liberal (with his head in the clouds)" ????

16gioig-1.jpg

:lol:

I like it, but I feel like labeling myself a liberal on a football forum would be similar to a terrorist walking into an NRA meeting...

Back
Top Bottom