I'd really like to see what Giants fans are saying | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'd really like to see what Giants fans are saying

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
about this game. Especially that guy who put the Phins down and said we sucked and he couldn't see how we could possibly win. I'd like to get their perspective. It's probably Collins handed us the game. But Jay did hand them their only TD. The Giants D was tough but Jay hung in there to help win it for the Phins. Those throws in the fourth quarter were clutch.

Yeah the Fins made the clutch plays to win. But we have to be a little bit concern about our offence.

I like the guys at every position but we don't seem to be able to get it going.

Haha, yeah, I'd like to see what that guy is saying... the one who was saying that the game "wouldn't even be close" and that it'd be a one sided blow out by the Giants.

We handed it to the Giants today... and Ricky had probably his worst game in a Dolphins jersey. Just goes to show everyone in the league that we don't need Ricky to win.

McMichael and Chambers look for real.

Let's find the guy who was saying 38-3 Giants will win.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Yeah the Fins made the clutch plays to win. But we have to be a little bit concern about our offence.

I like the guys at every position but we don't seem to be able to get it going.

Finstogo I was alot concerned with our offense early on. We squandered alot of good field position. I don't think the play calling was that good in the first quarter. We needed to loosen the Giants up with some 15 yarders and not call the plays so close to the LOS. But Jay wasn't given any time to look downfield. You have to hand it to the Giants D though. They were tackling on the first hit and they pressured Jay all day.

p.s. I will always have more points than barney Fieff!

Back
Top Bottom