if another Dallas Connect comes to Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if another Dallas Connect comes to Miami

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I will ****ing SNAP AND create a petition to get rid of these ****ing CLOWNS.

So, even if the player is considered a very good player, or the assistant coach is an up and comer, you don't want them?

Also, petitions never work, so don't waste your time.

obviously doens't work but gets messages sent up their arses.

up and coming? like WHO name 1 up and coming Miami got from Dallas outside a good Bowles.

Thanks, come again. if

we got Carpenter he single handedly cost us 2 games.

we got Sasquatch and he cost us 2 years.

we got Berger and he blows you know what.

we got Mcqueeny and he blows.

we got Carpenter he single handedly cost us 2 games.

we got Sasquatch and he cost us 2 years.

we got Berger and he blows you know what.

we got Mcqueeny and he blows.

Carp was not from Dallas..I could see us going after Sherman as our OC...

Bobby Carp...I was thought you meant Dan..my bad

obviously doens't work but gets messages sent up their arses.

up and coming? like WHO name 1 up and coming Miami got from Dallas outside a good Bowles.

Thanks, come again. if
It was a generic question, would you turn down a player or coach if they were considered elite in the position? I don't know who on Dallas' current staff would fit that bill, it was just a generic question.

I think the Jason Ferguson trade was a good move. He only played two seasons, but he was an important piece in the rebuilding of the defense. Fasano is OK, not great, but not absolutely horrible. Plus, Miami got a bargin when they only gave up a 4th round pick for him and Ayodele.

Kacy Rodgers was a good assistant coach pickup imo.

Would you take Romo over Henne? I'm just wondering how far you'd stretch before snapping. Lol

It was a generic question, would you turn down a player or coach if they were considered elite in the position? I don't know who on Dallas' current staff would fit that bill, it was just a generic question.

I think the Jason Ferguson trade was a good move. He only played two seasons, but he was an important piece in the rebuilding of the defense. Fasano is OK, not great, but not absolutely horrible. Plus, Miami got a bargin when they only gave up a 4th round pick for him and Ayodele.

Kacy Rodgers was a good assistant coach pickup imo.

sorry dind't mean to come off wrong or anything i got to keep taht in mind with caps n' stuff here n there i forget -_-

Fergie was a good pick up and Fasano is a good #2 TE as of the last 2 years not a #1 but i hated Akin. BIG TIME.

I just feel like this FO needs to say we are the Miami Dolphins we get people and players we don't knwo or havent worked with bc we are THAT GOOD instead of play it safe with these bs/nonsense moves.

we'll need to change out team name to "Miami Cowboys"

if sparano had his way we'd be the "Miami Wolves."

but hey, every coach after Shula continues to burn down the house he built anywho.

So, even if the player is considered a very good player, or the assistant coach is an up and comer, you don't want them?

Also, petitions never work, so don't waste your time.

Sparano was considered somewhat of an up and comer.

Back
Top Bottom