If Boston Starts.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Boston Starts....

DrH238

It Is What It Is
Reaction score
If Boston starts and does not shine on sunday, then there will be no more excuses. However I feel that if he does start he will play great. I think he still has that great potential. I will be glad to see him get one more chance.

this is probably Boston's last chance with the Phins. I hope he plays lights out.

I really hope he does well. I think his days are numbered here if he doesn't produce. They need to utilize his skills and give him passes that he run after catching and not those overthrown bombs from Frerotte.

Remember guys Boston had a decent pre-season so dont lose faith in him just yet. He may be a bust for us but if he starts then it may kickstart him for the rest of the season.

I think he needs reps and opportunities, he has had limited chances. I'm not saying he doesn't need to step up, but hopefully being more into the flow of the game will help.

xiidaen said:
I think he needs reps and opportunities, he has had limited chances. I'm not saying he doesn't need to step up, but hopefully being more into the flow of the game will help.

Makes sense to me. Give the guy a shot, let Booker rest the ankle. Chambers, Boston, McMichael, Welker, Brown and Williams sounds like a pretty good group to me!!

I think everyone will be rooting for him to step up big. I belive if he doesn't contribute now there is no exscuse anymore.

TouchDown said:
this is probably Boston's last chance with the Phins. I hope he plays lights out.

I hope HE realized that too!.. i have been really looking forward to see what Boston could do if given more playing time.

Should be interesting!

If Boston does nothing this game, Booker and Chambers wiil be our starters again next week. And what if Boston has a game like..6 for 85yds 1 TD.... Who do u think will be the 3rd receiver next week??

Edit: including him as a possiblity

Throw Boston the types of passes he was getting in the preseason and I think he will be effective. Not the one or two double-covered bombs per game he's getting now.

i hope he would get a 10 catch game and two td's but realistically he will get 3 catches and might get a td because our qb suks.

Back
Top Bottom