If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Bush Is Steller Against Oakland, It's Over...

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reggie Bush will be a huge factor (the MVP of the game!) this Sunday: mark my word. :hi5:

If the offense didn't self destruct in those 6 minutes before halftime last week, Bush was well on his way to a likely 100+ yard rushing game. Even with Thomas out, the running game needs to be the focal point of the offense early in the season. They need to ease Tannehill along slowly.

Hmm, I'm actually thinking this is going to be Tanny's game.

Bush is the very least of my worries. Like seriously last on the list. Everything else is what worries me. Only thing that concerns me is his durability but I think he finally got it together health wise.

But yeah, I expect him to be awesome.

They should feed him the ball early and often and then later, start to work the play action passing game. They also need to get Lane a couple of swing passes out of the backfield. He just runs over people!

I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

Ozzy rules!!

You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...

Was very impressed with his rushing between the tackles in week one, Reggie is a consistent hard worker and we are lucky to have a character guy like him on this roster. I would like to see us counter the pass rush on Tanny a bit more by getting some screens out to Reg.

You guys have high hopes for bush against the raiders but this isn't the raiders run defense of last year, this year it's 100x better!!
Defensive minded coach better defensive players and you get a stellar defense in calling it this year raiders will be a top 10 defensive team! Bush at the most will get 65 yds good luck getting past the front 7 on defense...
It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.

It's nearly the same front 7 reggie raped last year and this defensive mind coach couldn't get to rivers and he had all the time in world.

They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day

They didnt have Shaugnessey last year when we played them. He's a big part of their defense. They have 2 new LB's on the outside... I watched that monday night game, I was really impressed by Mile Burris the rookie they drafted last year- I was hoping we'd pick him up in the draft, he was one of my sleeper guys- I knew he was gonna be special- that kid can flat out ball, he's gonna be the next Clay Matthews. They did switch that defense since Al Davis died because he ran everything.

That Raiders defense looked prety solid to me- the Chargers were in the redzone 5 times and the Raiders kept them out of the endzone 5 times and thats with River throwing to Gates and Floyd etc...

We're gonna have to play our best game sunday- we have the talent to compete- we just have to put it all together on the same day

This!! Good post!

D
I actually would love to see Lane get a few carries. Not sayng a lot but a few. The guy was a beast in school. Some sceens to Lamar Smith could work too.

Ozzy rules!!

Lamar Smith may be a step slow nowadays. Lamar Miller should still be fresh, however. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom