If Elway fires Vance Joseph, would you want him back as DC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Elway fires Vance Joseph, would you want him back as DC?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
More likely he would be brought back as a position coach as a lead assistant

I can’t see gase firing the dc after this year when the o is 32nd ranked

Not really. Maybe as the defensive backs coach but nothing more. The Dolphins need a proven Defensive Coordinator however it is almost a certainty that Gase is going to stick with Burke. Best we can hope for is they add some better players at certain positions but with the idiots currently running the team I don't have much hope in that happening either.

Honestly, I'm more concerned with adding a proper OC and giving him the playcalling duties.

Why? The defense was atrocious with him there. I have a friend who is a Broncos fan and I warned him that I had no idea why Joseph was hired for the Broncos in the first place.

Last edited:
NO!!! We were the 30th ranked defense with him, and Denver's defense is not what it was last year. I don't think the problem is the DC, as it is more the scheme. Its a horrible scheme, and hasn't worked. The whole point of this system is to get dominant DE play. The last 4 games we have had zero sacks from DEs, and 2 from DTs. We need to change the scheme.

Nope. His defence was awful here. He's not doing any favors to that Broncos defence either. Pass...

Back
Top Bottom