If Gase thinks about putting Cutler in again....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Gase thinks about putting Cutler in again.......

Gase is a pretty arrogant guy and Cutler was all his decision. Hope he's big enough to admit he was wrong. Gase can coach but he has some major issues with talent evaluation.

if gase goes back to cutler hes as good as gone...after today theres no possible way adam gase could go back to cutler

Absolutely 100% agree.

It's not just about his excellent play, it's about the entire team - hell the defense even played better when they knew they were trying to get a real QB and leader back on the field.

Moore or boycott Gase. Even Philbin would have had Moore in 3 games ago.

Moore has to get that one int a game. But once he gets that out of his system and settles down he’s usually serviceable the rest of the way like today. Seemed like the entire team perked up once Moore came in. Thomas suddenly makes a once handed catch in traffic....just saying

I worry that he's going to defend Cutler to the press because he doesn't like them second guessing his horrible personnel evaluation, and then put Cutler back in if he's healthy just because of his ego. It's clear as day the offense is much better with Moore out there. Yeah Moore makes mistakes, but the offense just doesn't work when Cutler is out there. At all.

I worry that he's going to defend Cutler to the press because he doesn't like them second guessing his horrible personnel evaluation, and then put Cutler back in if he's healthy just because of his ego. It's clear as day the offense is much better with Moore out there. Yeah Moore makes mistakes, but the offense just doesn't work when Cutler is out there. At all.
They could announce it to the press the same way as Maxwell has been out the last 3-4 weeks with an ankle bruise, but I'm thinking it's cracked/broken ribs or sternum, I read his lips when he came out and he said he couldn't catch his breath.

I know why Gase chose Cutler. Moore airs it out, and it gets him into trouble sometimes, but OMG, the guy has heart and leaves it all out there. I really think every player played better when he came in. Maybe it's a good thing we have a short week. Gase can't make the wrong decision. Give Moore the ball on Thursday. If he balls, Gase needs to man up and realize he made a mistake. If he sucks, I guess we'll see Cutler again.

Back
Top Bottom