If Ireland is fired Philbin may be gone as well | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Ireland is fired Philbin may be gone as well

neither ireland or philbin are going anywhere this offseason...so hold your damn breath when ireland pulls the trigger on these "playmakers" in the draft...

Sorry but there's no way Ireland to stay. Unfortunately he'll be replace with the equally inept Carl Peterson.

Philibin was given an Accord and asked to turn it into a Ferrari. Not gonna happen, and will take time. No playmakers at all, none. Grinding out drives and stuff doesn't really seem to benefit the Offense anymore due to one mistake can just ruin it all.

We would be better off winging the ball downfield trying to get PI calls at this point.

If firing Ireland means losing philbin than so be it. If we lose philbin, does that hurt the team and its progress? Maybe. If Ireland is still here, will we continue to flounder and have no chance of success? Definitely.

Ill take my chances with the maybe.

Ireland isnt getting canned even if we lose the rest of the season

Ireland isnt getting canned even if we lose the rest of the season

And how do you know this for sure? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers too? Ireland is the reason this roster stinks and needs to go pronto!

Philibin was given an Accord and asked to turn it into a Ferrari. Not gonna happen, and will take time. No playmakers at all, none. Grinding out drives and stuff doesn't really seem to benefit the Offense anymore due to one mistake can just ruin it all.

We would be better off winging the ball downfield trying to get PI calls at this point.

A better analogy would be that Philbin was given a Chevrolet and he was asked to turn it into a Ford...
Just sayin..

Don't sleep on the fact that Carl Peterson and some of his old associates from KC like Bill Kuharich being possible replacements. I still believe the stories last year that Ireland liked McCoy, but Ross liked Philbin. How did Ross get the idea to like Philbin? My guess it was a seed planted via Peterson.

FYI, Peterson was in the owner's box with Ross last night as a "guest".

People are down on Peterson, but I never have been.

I am also not down on Brian Gaine or others connected with the Packers organization.

I do believe Ireland is out, but Joe stays...and he should stay. Some good things have occurred. The season is going to get ugly for him, but there are some signs he will succeed as a HC.

fire ireland . keep philbin . promote brian gaine

The ABSOLUTE LAST thing this franchise needs is a first-time GM who requires several seasons of OJT to even be serviceable.

We must have a Proven Commodity who has a track record of personnel choices that WORK.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/11/16/3099799/an-extra-special-game-for-miami.html

• Former Kansas City Chiefs executive — and friend of Dolphins owner Stephen RossCarl Peterson attended Thursday night’s game, and was in the press box at halftime.

No surprise here. He attends a lot of games.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

And how do you know this for sure? Can you tell me the winning lottery numbers too? Ireland is the reason this roster stinks and needs to go pronto!

I could tell you the winning lottery numbers the day after the drawing. I can also tell you Ireland will not be fired the day after he isnt fired, which is everyday.

No surprise here. He attends a lot of games.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I could tell you the winning lottery numbers the day after the drawing. I can also tell you Ireland will not be fired the day after he isnt fired, which is everyday.

A roadie in Buffalo...hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom