IF Manning DOESN'T sign, post your reaction (.gif) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

IF Manning DOESN'T sign, post your reaction (.gif)

[video=youtube;wj7-vHMSnIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj7-vHMSnIY[/video]

Attachments

• peter-shoots-himself_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    peter-shoots-himself_o_GIFSoup.com.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
If he comes to Miami that's fine, if he doesn't, that's fine too. I really could care less. The guy is on his last leg as a QB in the NFL and may not even be the old Peyton as far as his ability. Some people seem to think that Peyton is going to come to Miami and play like a Hall of Famer when that may not be the case. He may be just a shell of his old self.

THANK GOD!!!!!

we dodged a big bullet. 60 million dollar gamble tied up in one aging, one hit from retiring, player.

RELIEVED were preserving the integrity and authority of the promising staff who was hired to come in and install the wco, still the most stable, productive scheme in the nfl and not have to see them sit on the bench or in the back of the meetings watching a player do their jobs and run his own schemes and plays and watching the players look to him every time there's an issue or question. no matter how talented a player is, that is HUMILIATION for ANY coach worth his salt and undermines his respect and authority.

HAPPY being able to have cap money over the next 3 years to sign free agents and our good players when their deals are up. it was no coincidence that the colts got gutted so bad, so quick after peyton got his last two mega deals. you can NEVER tie up that much money in one player, expecially a team who needs so much more than a qb to get to the show.

JOY in knowing the new, bright staff will be able to take the young talent we have and groom them their way and have them for years together and on the same page.

my over all reaction?

RELIEVED!!!!!

Manning was an amazing qb but as much as I would like him too sign. Theres always that chance that he isn't going too play as well now. Especially when you consider he has had a full year out of the game.

My reaction would be that once again this is a blessing in disguise just like not getting Fisher was.....lets draft our own QB and build around him.

Ozzy rules!!

23vhyfk-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom