If Miami were to take Chance Warmack | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If Miami were to take Chance Warmack

I have no problem with it at all, the guy might be arguably the best guard in the draft since Larry Allen, this guy is a roadgrader!! He made Manti T'eo look like a ragdoll in the National Championship! Take him at #12 and take Eddie Lacy in the 2nd round! I'm by no means a Alabama fan, but with Lamar Miller and Eddie Lacy toting the rock with Wallace or Jennings on the outside, with our quality possession receivers, I'd feel really good about that improvement!

All depends on FA.

If we lock up Jennings/Wallace and say Dustin Keller at TE. I'm all for it. Incog is gone most likely and Martin slides to LT, draft RT in the 3rd. CB and DE in 2nd round.

I think he will be very good , would prefer Milliner but no way he makes it to #12... an OL of Long Incognito Pouncey Warmack Martin sounds pretty damn good if you ask me

Agreed, but would prefer.......... Long-Warmack-Pouncey-Incognito-Martin. This way you help make that left side that much better, and more dependable, while in switching Incognito to the right, you add more nastiness next to Martin, to make it better running to the right side.

We need to shore up our damn O-Line once and for all, but it depends on who is still at #12. To take him and say his is worth it no. Who is still on the board at the time matters a lot.

I wouldn't mind at all, our o-line kinda sucks so he would be a nice fit.

Agreed, but would prefer.......... Long-Warmack-Pouncey-Incognito-Martin. This way you help make that left side that much better, and more dependable, while in switching Incognito to the right, you add more nastiness next to Martin, to make it better running to the right side.

Sorry to disagree but I'd slot Jerry before Incog.

It's a shame Ireland has neglected the skills positions so much. If he hadn't, we'd be in position to take advantage of one of the strongest OL drafts in a while. As it stands, our OL is still in shambles, and we have next to nothing as far as the skill positions go. I can guarantee the BPA at 12 is going to be an OL, and we'll be forced to take something else because of prior mismanagement...

well if he's the best player avaliable do it. But if Long resigns, we could have the most expensive OL in the league in a few years & still not make the playoffs.

how many of you would be having another protest? what if we added Greg Jennings, Dustin Keller, and Keenan Lewis? btw Warmack is Mike Mayock's #1 rated player in the whole draft
Techniclly he's the BPA

Can Warmack play LT? .... cuz if Jake Long goes elsewhere we either have to move Martin there, draft another LT, or maybe do some other O-line shuffle if we take Warmack. I would prefer to go with Lane Johnson at LT if we take a lineman, or wait until round two to get a LT.

Im a little surprised your saying that about Johnson but I am thinking a couple things on the shuffle. They put Yeatman at LT and keep Martin at RT and get Warmack. I know its hard to fathom at this point but Philbin has been getting him ready and I hear he is buff at 300+. He did it with Robert Gallery in college turning him from TE to LT.

Or has been mentioned, which I am not fond of, and that is Jerry moved to RT

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom