If the Dolphins go 9-7 next year & barely miss playoffs... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Dolphins go 9-7 next year & barely miss playoffs...

I will just go back to semi-recent past...don't you miss the Zack and JT type leaders on this team?

Zach and JT were drama queens in the locker room.NOT real leaders.

Zack? how was he a drama queen? All I remember is him sacrificing his body time and time again for this team.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this team stays with Tannehill, expect the same. Only way this team makes the playoffs is by adding two more teams to wildcard, and change to a seeding sort of playoff. Dolphins should trade to move in draft to grab a QB and have an open competition. We should have made the playoffs these last 2 seasons. Would love to land Bortles.

The barometer should be winning the AFC East, not 9-7, 10-6.

This season was a total collapse.

As soon as everyone jumped on the bandwagon, the wheel came off.

We are what our records says we are.

Sadly, I think the QB is too good to lead the team to only 4 wins... At minimum, I see them winning 7 games unless the defense absolutely implodes.

Assuming our QB is still in one piece after playing behind another Ireland OL.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Says who? Did any of our former players during their tenure intimate as much? I could almost agree with you if you said they didn't show up/make big plays in big games. The drama queen thing leaves me scratching my head...

I think the 2013 season was a huge opportunity for the Dolphins. The Steelers and Ravens, two perennial playoff teams, both had bad seasons and missed the playoffs. The Texans fell apart. The Patriots weren't up to par due to major injury issues. So many games late in the season broke in the Dolphins' favor. It was like the perfect storm of a playoff opportunity. Those chances don't come around every year. I highly doubt that the Dolphins win have another shot at the playoffs next season if they are hovering around .500.

They need a season where they sweep the Bills & Jets and split with the Patriots. They have to pile up wins in the division.

I simply have no faith that this coaching staff can make that happen.

You literally just hurt my feelings. Take it back

It's widely known they weren't the greatist team mates...Alot of former Dolphins have spoke on this....I know..it hurts to hear
our hero's aren't perfect...Plus,those defenses that they lead,well..in crunch time ,they folded like a cheap tent.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Says who? Did any of our former players during their tenure intimate as much? I could almost agree with you if you said they didn't show up/make big plays in big games. The drama queen thing leaves me scratching my head...

G..damn...How long have some of you guys been Dolphin fans?

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

This isn't a new revelation..

JT and Zach,while a clique among theirselves would do alot of finger pointing to other D members..not trying to pump them up,but slide blame around.
They were family..they looked out for each other...hey ,they were human.
Also Madison and Surtain couldn't stand one another.

If we go 0-16 this staff will stay onboard. Ross will just give them all different titles because he's too scared to fire anyone.

Do you have any evidence what so ever that Zach and JT were not good teammates? Cause I don't remember anything bad from either of them.

Ok..lets look at it this way...whats your evidence that they were good teammates or leaders.
i'm not saying they were bad guys....They just wasn't great,vocal leaders...several former Dolphins,Derrick rodgers,Tim Bowens,Gardner
have spoke on this subject in the past.

Back
Top Bottom