If the Fins Don't Win the AFC East... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Fins Don't Win the AFC East...

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
Would you rather the Bills or Jets win instead of the Pats? How would you feel seeing, "New York Jets-AFC East Champions"?

If we don't win I'm rooting for St. Louis. .... What? Sorry, I can't hear you, ESPN is too loud going gaga over Brady. Yeah, I'd prefer the Bills, but I'm not happy with any of them if it's not the Dolphins.

It's like asking if you prefer a kick in the balls or slipping off the pedals on a 10 speed bike.

Probably Bills because i know a few Bills fan that i'd be somewhat happy for.

I would still want the Pats to win so they get the lowest draft pick (but then again there will always be league idiots who trade already proven young 1st round talent on their rookie contract to them for that pick) *sigh*

I want the Jets middle of the pack so that the top 3 or 4 potential franchise QBs are already off the board.. wouldn't mind seeing them at 7-9 or even 8-8 (so long as one of those subsequent victories don't come on Saturday). Ditto the Bills. Don't want to see either of those teams get stronger through elite draft picks.

I really would love to see the Pats miss the playoffs, no division title, no wildcard. I know, wishful thinking.

I think the average Bills fan would rather see the Jets than Dolphins win the East. They still see the Dolphins as their most bitter enemy.

If we don't win the division, then we must win the wildcard. If we do neither then it's Hockey season and waiting for the draft.

Back
Top Bottom