If the Miami Dolphins were British haha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If the Miami Dolphins were British haha

it would be better if they all didn't have a pipe, mustache, or monocle

I would not be shocked if we end up being the London Sharks and get relocated across the pond if the stadium deal falls through. You know Goodell is wanting a team over there in the worst way.

Some of those are really lazy.

Quite liked the Titans and Vikings though.

In 10 or 15 years London will get an NFL team for real and it will be a complete disaster :tubes:

"How do we make this look British?"

"Add a monocle to it"

"But it's an inanimate object"

"So?"

... Waiting for ROADRUNNER to hate on this thread - just on general principle. :lol:

being british , i'll hate on it .....would be terrible if we sterotyped all americans together ........

Some of those are really lazy.

Quite liked the Titans and Vikings though.

In 10 or 15 years London will get an NFL team for real and it will be a complete disaster :tubes:

I think that puts teams at a distinct disadvantage. First of all with traveling. When the European team has to travel eight times per year, that can have its toll on players. There's also an issue with teams traveling there to play. Teams think the time-zone change from east coast to west coast is difficult as it is...imagine that with five or six time zones.

I would like to see the NFL have another European league. I think it can work. I would like to see several other US cities get teams before creating an expansion team overseas.

Gotta love american stereotypes of (by british i would assume they meant english) people. I know...a monocle and an outdated adjective...that'll make him like english. Although, if i'm being honest, i did find some of them rather amusing...at least until they all became a bit repetitive.

Gotta love american stereotypes of (by british i would assume they meant english) people. I know...a monocle and an outdated adjective...that'll make him like english. Although, if i'm being honest, i did find some of them rather amusing...at least until they all became a bit repetitive.

correct m8 , lets make all british people into 17th century upper class english .... agree some of them are amusing but will they bring logos out for all teams being black/asian/gay/female or any other ethnic/social group ?? no they wont because to do that would be racism....

correct m8 , lets make all british people into 17th century upper class english .... agree some of them are amusing but will they bring logos out for all teams being black/asian/gay/female or any other ethnic/social group ?? no they wont because to do that would be racism....

I know...if someone came out calling them the Green Bay Fudge Packers there'd be all kinds if uproar. I have no problem with it...i just wish the humour would be slightly more varied and actually informed.

Back
Top Bottom