If there was ever a punter that was worth a first day pick..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there was ever a punter that was worth a first day pick.....

Shane Lechler maybe?

I mean, isn't hat a punter worth a 1st day pick? Or Dustin Colquitt?

Hey bro, I love the sig, is there anyway i can contact feelthepain to get a Ronnie Brown one, love it..

Hey bro, I love the sig, is there anyway i can contact feelthepain to get a Ronnie Brown one, love it..

:yes: you can!

I should be a spokesperson for feelthepain.

But back on topic. This punter amazes me. He has a strong leg, speed to get down field and strength to make the tackle. If he's an all around ST weapon.

IMHO, I think we already have a keeper at punter with Donnie Jones. If it wasn't for Brian Moorman, people believe that Donnie Jones would've made the pro bowl in 2005 and 2006. This kid should be our punter for years to come.

On a side note, Podlesh went to high school (Pittsford Sutherland) where I teach. I never had him in class but saw him play on a regular basis and he is a freakish athlete. He was on the track team and was one of the fastest kids in the school (pretty good size school too) not to mention he carried the ball and was our punter/place kicker on a team that was one of the best in the area.

Back
Top Bottom