If there's one thing I really want out of this season, it's.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If there's one thing I really want out of this season, it's....

The Chaos Path

I'm Rude
Reaction score
It's a strong start right out of the gate! For too many years do the Dolphins start off shaky only to show up in the 2nd half of the season. I hate playing catch up and it's not a good habit for a franchise to be in. I know that maybe we are facing a ridiculous uphill battle against 3 of the best offenses in the league in our first 3 games, but so what! They aren't the 3 best defenses and if there's one thing our team is more than the Falcons, Colts, and Chargers is a more balanced team on offense AND defense.

If our D can get us some 3 and outs, I have no doubt that Pennington and his high conversion rate can keep their offenses' off the field and our defense fresh for the next series! Will we have to score more than 21? Yup, but is that so difficult for this team? It shouldn't be, the team is fairly stacked and that's something I haven't been able to say in a long time. This year if we want to succeed we have to come out with guns blazing and play to smash the other team in the grill!

Here's to what hopefully will be a GREAT season and an even GREATER start to it. With what we've done in the past in the 2nd half of the season as of the last 5 years, imagine what we can do if we can manage 6-2 or even 5-3 in the first half! GO DOLPHINS & WHY NOT US!

think about it for a second. sure, i'd like to play tough for 16 games, but playing better in the 2nd half of the season means our players are improving and maturing. there's certainly worse things than that.

Well no where in my post does it say that I'd rather the Dolphins play better in the first half than the second half, but more of me asking for the Dolphins to play as well as they normally do in the second half of the season. Imagine where the Dolphins could have been if they didn't lose that heartbreaker to the Jets or the Texans? That's 13-3 right there and it's not a matchup against the Ravens.

Well no where in my post does it say that I'd rather the Dolphins play better in the first half than the second half, but more of me asking for the Dolphins to play as well as they normally do in the second half of the season. Imagine where the Dolphins could have been if they didn't lose that heartbreaker to the Jets or the Texans? That's 13-3 right there and it's not a matchup against the Ravens.
Ravens or not, if you want to win it all, you have to beat them all. Ric Flair, anybody? :serenades:

If memory serves me correct, Miami would start out strong constantly and falter in the later part of the year.

Back
Top Bottom