If these daring moves backfire the Dolphins will be a laughingstock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If these daring moves backfire the Dolphins will be a laughingstock

I don't agree with people saying we were going nowhere to justify the moves. Almost all of us have been watching football a long time to know better, hell just last year the Saints had a good damn draft got a fantastic HB and CB and some other pieces and suddenly 11-5 after 3 consecutive 7-9 seasons.

Obviously we have to hit on draft picks to accomplish the turnaround but with a healthy Tannehill, some improvement from our younger players as well as returning players from injury and a good draft....why couldn't we have been the team that has a surprise turnaround like the Saints or Eagles.

I mean I could have sworn the consensus around here was we're a playoff contender with a healthy Tannehill in 2017 and if he can stay healthy the playoffs are a real possibility in 2018.

Now the mainframe is were headed nowhere fast so might as well start over?

guys, we are a joke in the league. a total joke. living in an NFL city (Denver) it's amazing how much sumpasym you get when you tell folks you are a dolphins fan.

not sure what those that don't think this are on, but aside from the browns, our dolphins are the butt of the league and have been for some time .

Good article by Cote. I'm happy to see ONE of the beat writers calling it like it is, instead of the Tbaum ass kissers.

Unfortunately, we are already a laughingstock. **** is only going to get worse.

We should be proud of our continuing excellence of ineptitude and buffoonery (with a dash of baboonery sprinkled in).

Seriously. In the era of parity and Paleo it's not easy to sustain the impressive streak of stank we've been blessed to witness.

None of this would have been possible without Ross the Clown!

BNF

Wait! I'm confused. I thought they were already a laughingstock according to many on this board? So they aren't and will be IF these moves don't work out?

This board needs to make up its mind. Are they a laughing stock already or are they not?

Wait! I'm confused. I thought they were already a laughingstock according to many on this board? So they aren't and will be IF these moves don't work out?

This board needs to make up its mind. Are they a laughing stock already or are they not?

You should just tell everyone what to say, and how to say it, since you have the pulse and voice of the board collective.

You should just tell everyone what to say, and how to say it, since you have the pulse and voice of the board collective.

We're still on this? Laser13 you have an entire board to impress with your expertise. I'm not one of those members.

Have a great day!

We're still on this? Laser13 you have an entire board to impress with your expertise. I'm not one of those members.

Have a great day!

I’m not trying to impress anyone. Nor am I making subtle jabs at anonymous strangers on a message board, simply because their opinions don’t align with those of my own.

It’s weird, since I was under the impression that you had left because you’re above mingling with the peasantry discussing the subject matter dedicated to the site.

Take care!

Well, it definitely makes you wonder what the plan is. Right now, the team has opened up holes at slot receiver and defensive tackle. There are some young players who could step up like Grant or Carroo in the slot and maybe Phillips at DT. But finding replacement as good as Suh and Landry, or even close to that level, will be difficult.

Then there are the already existing holes at guard, tight end, and linebacker. Plus, you've got to wonder about the quarterback position with Tannehill coming back from an injury and in a draft with four or more qb's who could be upgrades.

To me, this looks like a total rebuild purging talent and contracts to possible make some big moves next off-season.

Meh, I haven't been emotionally-invested enough to laugh at this team in years. Mostly just a chuckle at this point as I change the channel to better football.

I don't want to go through the series of events that took place last year but aren't we already. The coke head coach kind of takes the cake with the LB who choked a bartender over $40. If we aren't already a laughing stick who is?

More than we already are? Or were during 1-15? How about after losing a playoff game to Jax 63-7?

Back
Top Bottom