if we do pick at 15, QB or RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

if we do pick at 15, QB or RB?

the correct answer is neither, we will be trading down, we need to get back our 2nd rounder

Not a RB. And there most likely won't be a QB that we want. So I'd have to say neither. It's either trade up or trade back.

i would rather trade down and get our 2nd back, than trade up and give up picks

the correct answer is neither, we will be trading down, we need to get back our 2nd rounder
NO! The Dolphins main problem is that they need to draft a QB in the 1st round. Lets see here are some the the QB's we passed on in the 1st Aaron Rodgers,Drew Brees and Matt Ryan with reason being there was too much risk involved. If we are ever going to become a serious contender we need to have a big time QB and not some left over 2nd round wanna be such as Beck and Henne. The Dolphins front office needs to step up and take a QB with the 1st pick, its that simple. What good are additional picks if you don't have a true leader that is going to win games for you? Look at all the successful teams in the NFL, the one thing they have in common is that they have a solid QB leading the offense. If Henne stays the starter we will continue to be a mediocre team at best. Really what is so hard about drafting a QB, just take the best one available when you pick in the 1st round , just look at the stars we have missed out on just because the front office lacked the guts to make that pick. I have been a Dolphins fan for 30 years, I very upset and the Dolphins inability to select a QB, really its not that difficult, I don't know what there problem is. I know if I would have been the GM in 2005, Aaron Rodgers would being where a Dolphins uniform right now. You cant win in this league without a quality QB, that shouldn't be that hard for the front office to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom