If we had the 14th pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we had the 14th pick?

If we got the 14th pick from the Bears who should we draft?

• Tommie Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philip Rivers

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • Reggie Williams

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Vince Wilfork

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • DeAngelo Hall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 16 32.7%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
If we got the 14th pick from the Bears who should we draft?

Other... we might have a shot at Big Ben at 14.

We still would need to address our biggest weaknesss.....

Shawn Andrews. His stock seems to have risen after his Pro Day workout, and he may not last until pick 20.

i probably trade down if those are our best options, not a big fan of any of them for our offense at the 14th spot (reggie williams doesn't fit as a #3) too early for rivers..harris wilfork hall don't intrigue me much either... Wilfork/starks are DTs i would defiintely look at in the first round though, just dont know if im sold on wilfork either yet...could probably get good value from teams who watn williams/wilfork if we traded down

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
Other... we might have a shot at Big Ben at 14.

That would be the obvious pick if he lasts that long.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
i probably trade down if those are our best options, not a big fan of any of them for our offense at the 14th spot (reggie williams doesn't fit as a #3) too early for rivers..harris wilfork hall don't intrigue me much either... Wilfork/starks are DTs i would defiintely look at in the first round though, just dont know if im sold on wilfork either yet...could probably get good value from teams who watn williams/wilfork if we traded down

Wilfork is a stud, I would take him in a heartbeat unless Big Ben or Sean Taylor dropped:lol:

I said Other, but it would be purely based on who was on the board at that point. Phinphanprommi, your sig is hilarious!!!!! :roflmao:

Ooo, trade down from 14 to like 21-25 and pick up 2nd and maybe another 6th or soemthing stupid like that. That would allow miami to get a decent reciever, and a decent lineman and a decent linebacker.

What about Karlos Dansby I heard he is pretty good and one mock draft has Miami picking him at 20th.

Originally posted by lotion
Take 14&20 to move up and get Gallery.

If we gave away two first round picks to get a top 5 pick then we should also get either a 2nd or a 3rd other wise we are getting ripped off

Originally posted by nick19991

If we gave away two first round picks to get a top 5 pick then we should also get either a 2nd or a 3rd other wise we are getting ripped off

http://footballcorner.bizland.com/DraftValueChart.jpg

14+20 = 1950 points
4th pick = 1800 + 100 (4th rounder)= 1900

seems about right considering wed have to give up a little more for a team to drop back to the middle and guarantee ourselves at what would hopefully be a blue chipper at either OT/QB

I'd strongly consider it if it meant robert gallery.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

http://footballcorner.bizland.com/DraftValueChart.jpg

14+20 = 1950 points
4th pick = 1800 + 100 (4th rounder)= 1900

seems about right considering wed have to give up a little more for a team to drop back to the middle and guarantee ourselves at what would hopefully be a blue chipper at either OT/QB

I'd strongly consider it if it meant robert gallery.

I can live with that

Originally posted by burger13
We still would need to address our biggest weaknesss.....

Shawn Andrews. His stock seems to have risen after his Pro Day workout, and he may not last until pick 20.
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom