If we want to make a run this year, 4 of the next 5 is a must! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If we want to make a run this year, 4 of the next 5 is a must!

rainmaker1313

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rams at Home (not an easy game, but we have them at home, we need it)

Bye

@ Jets ( We need to pay them back, we cannot get swept period! )

@ Indy ( After they beat Packers, they I earned my respect, but we can and should beat them)

Tennessee at Home ( at home we should win this, of course it isn't a gimme, no game really is)

@ Buffalo (They are giving up many yards, we need to have an offensive field day)

If we go 4-1 that puts us at 6-4 and in the real thick of things with a tougher last 6 games. I think they Pats series is Huge and we need to split with Seahawks and 49ers.

If you look at the AFC, it is very conceivable you can get a wild-card with a 9-7 record.

Yep, but I think all five are winnable, it might be too much too ask for, but not impossible, the way this team is playing.

Schedule is looking good, the Indy game should get some hype now that Tanne has done enough where analysts have to start talking positive about him.

Hopefully we go 5-0.. at worse I see 3-2..

Rams at Home (not an easy game, but we have them at home, we need it)
The ST Louis RAMs have never won in Miami (0-2)

The St Louis RAMs have lost 5 straight road games dating back to last year.

In those 5 games they were shutout twice and have scored 3 TD's

This should be an easy win for the Dolphins. They are terrible on the road.

I'm not even sure if the rams are good yet. They were playing in the dome against a dome with which the blueprint for beating them had been provided a week earlier. At home I like our chances. The jets with all the injuries HAS to be a win, if we lose that we can forget any talks of meaningful december games. The only game that concerns me there is indianapolis especially considering it's at lucas oil, but it's still a winnable game. 4-1 atleast has to be the target.

No gimme games there but I think the Indy game will be the toughest. I can see the Fins winning at least 3 of 5 if they continue playing as well each game. Over the course of the first 5 weeks you can see this team developing and their confidence growing.

Rams are definitely a team that can be beaten with the Dolphins at home. Especially with their top WR out. They should struggle badly to throw the ball on us.

I feel good about the Dolphins chances this week and going into the bye at 3-3 with a two game winning streak would be a big boost.

I say we'll be 6-3 heading into Buffalo on Thursday Night.....I will be there and I can't wait to scream my lungs off and probably end up getting in a fight as the Fins go 7-3. I'm rolling with a ton of Fin fans, so hopefully there's strength in numbers and we don't get jumped lol

I can see us at least having a shot at winning the next 5 but winning in the NFL is not an easy thing to do, regardless of how you go.

In truth, I'm not overly concerned with our record this year anyway, just enjoying the ride. Next season, when we sign some weapons, is when the excitement really starts IMO.

we can definitely run off 4 out of 5...toughest game i see is at indy...i don't know if we can make a playoff run at this stage but i do think we are gonna finish with a winning record...this team just has a different feel this year...a confidence...and they overcome things like two tough ot losses...and every week we've gotten max effort which is a real tribute the coaching staff...the guys have come to play...

and the qbs damn good also...didn't think i'd ever be able to say that...

I honestly expect us to win all 5. If there's one game we were to lose, I would say its at Indy. They played tough against the Packers.

Follow me on Twitter @vlatifi

Tennessee has trap game written all over it. We should be coming off big wins against the Rams, Jets, and possibly a hard fought win against the Colts. Tennessee on paper should be good enough to stomp us...but they arent.

For the life of me i cant figure that team out. They had a good game plan going into the Vikings game. Their main concern was stopping the behind-the-line passes to Harvin(averaging an absurd +8 yards per play on that pass). They planned for it, practiced for it, set up their defense for it...and just couldnt tackle him. Its like a microcosm of that team. Despite burning first rounders on talented wideouts, and going after pass rushers and guards in free agency, they cant run block, catch, or rush the passer.

Tennessee has trap game written all over it. We should be coming off big wins against the Rams, Jets, and possibly a hard fought win against the Colts. Tennessee on paper should be good enough to stomp us...but they arent.

For the life of me i cant figure that team out. They had a good game plan going into the Vikings game. Their main concern was stopping the behind-the-line passes to Harvin(averaging an absurd +8 yards per play on that pass). They planned for it, practiced for it, set up their defense for it...and just couldnt tackle him. Its like a microcosm of that team. Despite burning first rounders on talented wideouts, and going after pass rushers and guards in free agency, they cant run block, catch, or rush the passer.

Tennessee has given up 30 points or more in every game this season, I believe. They are awful right now. And Chris Johnson looks like rotten garbage.

Tennessee has given up 30 points or more in every game this season, I believe. They are awful right now. And Chris Johnson looks like rotten garbage.

Again, for the life of me i cant figure them out. You are what your record says you are, but i have a hard time seeing them going 1-15 or something roughly as bad.

We will hopefully be coming off several wins and Tennessee does have talent. Hence, trap game.

Back
Top Bottom