If you can't do the job then get someone in that can | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you can't do the job then get someone in that can

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Of course fans are going to scream for another qb to get in there. Bosses will fire your butt if you aren't moving the team in a productive manner. Don't fault people for wanting Moore. Yes, the line has problems,. I'm pretty sure most other career successful qb's have seen their share of bad o-line play and found a way to be somewhat successful. I live in Charlotte and Cam Newton has had bad line play for quite sometime but, still has made a way to at least keep the offense respectable. True i've never like Cutler during his career but once he became a Dolphin I was his biggest fan. He just doesn't seem mentally into it like that. It's like your best friend asking you to do him a favor then you realize how hard the job is so you do it half-hearted and not put your 200% into it. Moore is hungry. I'll take a hungry player with some talent a than a non-hungry player with great talent any day. Don't know if Moore is the long term solution this year but, why not give him a chance. We need wins in a tight division and conference. We don't need someone that needs to get comfortable or used to working with his co-workers. This season will be lost if we wait on Cutler to develop chemistry with this offense.

Back
Top Bottom