If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street .... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you ran into Jeff Ireland on the street ....

jg772006

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What would you say to him? What would you do? (Be funny, serious, post a gif, whatever you want ... just trying to liven the mood)

I would wish him luck and good will.

[video=youtube;pprmIfVAOvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pprmIfVAOvE[/video]

I would treat him with the same respect as would be due anyone else walking down the same street. Even if I don't like the way he has done his job, I still have no license to treat him with less consideration as any other person on the planet. If I had an opportunity to speak to him I would, but I would not discuss his job unless he brought it up.

Respect and consideration are the bedrocks of a civilized society. As important as the Dolphins are to each of us, let us never forget that what we are talking about is a child's game being played by grown men.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would give him the evil eye right before I raised my right fist in the air giving out a viciously intimidating battle cry, proceeding to give the man a nice handshake before telling him that this teams needs PLAYMAKERS!

I would tell him that the reason Luck, RGIII were successful this year was WEAPONS! Get Tannehill some.

I'd shake his hand and say that my name is Mr. Corn Fed Tackle and that I'm a big fan of his work.

how about "take us to the promised land"?

eifert would be awesome in phin uni dontchya think?

I don't want to say anything to him, it is Ross I would like to talk to

Back
Top Bottom