If you were a player..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were a player.....

dolfan3033

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
If you were a player, what would you have to say about Ricky retiring without notice? I would imagine that Ricky is not a really popular person in the Dolphins locker room right now, just like he isn't popular in his fan base right about now.

I'm interested in what some of the players have to say, which will probably be in the papers tomorrow.

BTW.. I got my season tickets in the mail yesterday and Ricky is on the special ticket right in the middle. I DEMAND a reprint!! :roflmao:

dolfan3033 said:
If you were a player, what would you have to say about Ricky retiring without notice? I would imagine that Ricky is not a really popular person in the Dolphins locker room right now, just like he isn't popular in his fan base right about now.

I'm interested in what some of the players have to say, which will probably be in the papers tomorrow.

BTW.. I got my season tickets in the mail yesterday and Ricky is on the special ticket right in the middle. I DEMAND a reprint!! :roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Nice!

Zach Thomas and Jason Taylor are going Williams-head hunting. Guaranteed those guys are livid more than anyone else. Well, maybe Seau too.

They should reprint it with Feely. :lol:

Oh, nice sig by the way! :D

Back
Top Bottom