If you were Kubiak... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

If you were Kubiak...

Apparently Kubiak made a tweet that indicated he could possibly start Lynch on Opening Day. Would the rookie QB be that much worse than Butt Fumble? That Donkeys team was good enough to ride Osweiler into the playoffs (and fool some into thinking he's a good NFL QB) although he got exposed there and had to be rescued by Peyton. They might be able to survive a rookie.

Yep...being reported Buttfumble will probably be cut. Saves close to 5 mil.

As Peyton showed last year, their defense is good enough, if the QB doesn't make mistakes. Sadly, that doesn't play into Sánchez's game.

I actually think starting Sanchez is the worst move for the Broncos. With that defense, Denver needs a quarterback who can be steady and not turn the ball over, and they are a playoff team.

Mark Sanchez is DEFINITELY not a quarterback who can be described with "steady and doesn't turn the ball over."

LOL at Sanchez being unable to beat out a 2nd year 7th round draft pick (who isn't very good).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's insane that Denver's QB situation is an absolute trainwreck, the worst I've seen since the Colts in 2011, and they're still going to be a playoff team.

There are looking for a trading partner for buttfumble now...perhaps the Jets? :lol:

Denver's QBs can't be as bad last year, it's a shame Mark didn't win the job but Denver will go as far as their D carries them just like last year.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

There are looking for a trading partner for buttfumble now...perhaps the Jets? :lol:

I wish, I'd feel much better about 2016 w/ him starting for us. He'll turn it over but he'll make big plays too, we have the most talented team we have had in decades this year but unfortunately our QB could hold us back.

Still as blind as ever I see. **** never changes with you :lol:

the guy helped my team get closer to a SB than at any time since 1968. I appreciate what he did, at least i am not insanely backing a QB that has never helped his team have a winning record, right?

Back
Top Bottom