I'll Defend Tannehill! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Defend Tannehill!

JTech194

Starter
Reaction score
What I'm seeing is a very fruatrated QB, who's forcing throws because his receivers aren't getting any separation at all, his running game is non existent, and he'a getting harassed by D-linemen because his line is playing terribly! he's getting tired of going 3 and out so he's trying to force throws to covered players hoping one of them will make a play. But it's obvious that's no happening! It's not like he's missing guys that are open! I think only once did I hear jaws break down a play where it appears he missed an open receiver! But after I looked at the play again, he actually threw the ball where clay should have been going but for some reason Clay cut the crossing route short and faded towards the middle of the field which lead to the incomplete pass. The main difference between how we were playing in the beginning of the season and now is that our running game was working, and our oline was playing well. Neither of those things are happening now and we don't have the receiving core or QB(due to youth and inexperience) to make up for it. Tannehill is a rookie so I'm not expecting him to play like Peyton manning. You see what the colts did, they kept Reggie Wayne and drafted Hilton and fleener so their rookie QB would have a chance of success! What did we do? Cut Marshall and signed Legedu Nene! FAIL! lets prepare for next year, get egnew, Lamar miller, Vernon, Matthews, all the young guys... Some more playing time! Because I really don't see us beating Seattle, NE, which means no playoffs for us!

It was nice to see Tannehill finally start showing his frustrations towards the receivers. I agree with you let the youth movement transpire now and let's see what we have with Miller, Egnew, and Mathews. Also wouldn't mind seeing them bring up Fuller off of the ps and put him in games also.

I agree, its nice to see an educated football fan who can see the whole game rather than we lost lets blame the QB. If you put a good vet QB on this team, He would have problems too.

I agree with OP. I know our off season this last year was whack and we didn't do too much to help Tanne as a rookie but I truly believe that our offense will look completely different next season. Philbin is still piecing his vision together.

good post, been saying this for the past few weeks.

people need to stop the henne comparisons. henne had a good or elite run game every season...he just sucked. Tannehill has no help

Wow, at last a thread that is worth reading. It's nice to see that some people actually get what's really going on. The kid's alone our there with no help.

Ozzy rules!!

i see the o-line as the biggest problem..he doesn't get a chance to set his feet or give time to the slow wr's to get free.

I see a qb who has choked away 2-4 games now with interceptions and can't lead back for a win. Not impressed the new car feel is over.

HOLY ****E!!!! we do have some smart intelligent posters here! My faith as a Dolfan is restored. Please keep posting guys, I can't take all the doom and gloomers

I agree. Its tough for any qb let alone a rookie to throw to this awful wr core and have to go up against 7-8 guys in coverage. The kid has all the tools to be an elite nfl qb but he needs help! Damn you ireland!

Thank you, Thank you so much! We have "fans" ready to throw the poor Qb to the wolves already...

What I'm seeing is a very fruatrated QB, who's forcing throws because his receivers aren't getting any separation at all, his running game is non existent, and he'a getting harassed by D-linemen because his line is playing terribly! he's getting tired of going 3 and out so he's trying to force throws to covered players hoping one of them will make a play. But it's obvious that's no happening! It's not like he's missing guys that are open! I think only once did I hear jaws break down a play where it appears he missed an open receiver! But after I looked at the play again, he actually threw the ball where clay should have been going but for some reason Clay cut the crossing route short and faded towards the middle of the field which lead to the incomplete pass. The main difference between how we were playing in the beginning of the season and now is that our running game was working, and our oline was playing well. Neither of those things are happening now and we don't have the receiving core or QB(due to youth and inexperience) to make up for it. Tannehill is a rookie so I'm not expecting him to play like Peyton manning. You see what the colts did, they kept Reggie Wayne and drafted Hilton and fleener so their rookie QB would have a chance of success! What did we do? Cut Marshall and signed Legedu Nene! FAIL! lets prepare for next year, get egnew, Lamar miller, Vernon, Matthews, all the young guys... Some more playing time! Because I really don't see us beating Seattle, NE, which means no playoffs for us!

Wait their's an IGNORE feature?

Hell yes brother!! I use the crap out of it. Anybody who is hating on Tannehill gets instantly blocked, since it's obvious they are stupid. Saves me from reading their garbage.

Back
Top Bottom