I'll miss him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll miss him

finregime

Who's Yo Daddy
Reaction score
For real there are hard feelins but I will miss his dreads flappin in da wind or seeing him stiff arm a Jill here and there.My negative emotions are more for me missing him than out of anger just b/c I thought it would be a long stay here with us but things happen.I don't wish Ricky harm, but I hope he starts makin' better decisions for his life than gettin high with Lenny.I'd take him back if he wanted to come back just cause I didn't want to see it end.

I totally agree with ya...I'll really miss Ricky :shakeno: But as much as I'll miss him I am really excited to see Travis Minor finally get his shot.

I don't think any dolphins fan can honestly say they won't miss him. But as you said things happen. I'm very dissapointed. But I still have my Dolphins, and that's really all that matters.

As long as JT, Zach, Surtain, Madison, CC, D-bo, McMike, Ogun, Sammy, Seau, Konrad, and the rest of the boys don't up and do the same as Ricky. I think we'll be ok ;)

Im glad we resigned Minor instead of losing him to create cap$$$$. We would be up the creek without a paddle and that would force us to do something extreme.

Me too, he became my favorite fin. I loved watching him run over people and giving the stiff arm.

I hope that he really thinks this out and decides that he is a football player and returns.

I think if he came back and explained himself to his team mates they will forgive him.

He gave us image on offense which we haven't had since Marino.Even with Marino we haven't had a ground game identity since when?Exactly
Ricky gave us reputation but I believe still our team will be more cohesive though other experts have counted us out.
SEPTEMBER 12TH= 1-0

yeah, there are few players I like to tune into just to watch...

Vick is Explosive and a blast to watch,

Watching Moss catch balls is just beautiful he makes it look so damn easy,

Favre is fun to watch when he's taking a beating. He's a tough SOB and I respect that about him.

Warner used to be fun with that quick release and beautiful throws. THat's a thing of the past though.

Manning is awesome to watch too. Great throws, great composure. It was hard watching him against the phins, but now I can acutally root for the guy. He was my 2nd favorite

But Ricky was by far my favorite player to watch. He had a very entertaining way of running. He could juke had good speed and exploded through holes. He was a player I turned in often to watch when he was playing for the Saints and the day he became a phin was like pure bliss. Watched every game I could, he was such a blast to watch. Even when he wasn't doing particularly well he was like a tank. Rarely showed that he was tired, always dropped his shoulder and laid a hit on a guy. Man.......i'll really miss him. By far the funnest player to watch IMO since Dan and Sanders.

As much as I dislike the guy now, I can't help but feel a loss without him. Seeing Ricky run for two years as something I looked forward too. Each week seemed like another chance for the RB to bust a bunch of tackles and find the endzone in Phin victories. He became synonamous with the Dolphins, and it couldn't of been better some of them times.

The other day I was playing Madden, having just retrieved it back from a friend. Second offensive play of the game, Ricky ran for 71 yards. Granted I made the jukes, it was still reminiscant of his amazing abilities. Why Ricky, Why? :(

And, as much as I will miss his running, I say farewell, good riddance.

Minor is actually not that bad....in Madden he ran for over 1000 yards simulated

I think most of us are going to miss Ricky Williams, I know I am for sure. The night that I heard the news about this, I couldn't sleep. I keep asking myself, Why? as I stayed awake for a long time into the night.

If I was his close friend, I'd like to ask him more about his life and his future.

Everyone is dying to know more about him. Us fans don't know Ricky "the person"

We only know Ricky, the Footbal player.

I feel that Ricky wants most of Us Fans and his teammates to understand why he made this decision.

But the fact is,we don't know the person he really is, and it sucks.

I just want to be able to sit down with the man, and have a long conversation.

Back
Top Bottom