I'll Throw My Name in the Hat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'll Throw My Name in the Hat

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
:):):):)It appears to be many coaching vacancies. I would like to offer myself. I do understand that I don't have the experience nor training to get the job but I will be extremely passionate. I do have eight years of coaching flag football from six year olds all the way to adults. Either coaching position with either team will be acceptable to me.

I know you could at least match Hue Jackson.

I’ll throw my name in too. Just call me “Jelly Donut”, for the zero wins I’ll be able to muster from my pot belly of a team.

:):):):)It appears to be many coaching vacancies. I would like to offer myself. I do understand that I don't have the experience nor training to get the job but I will be extremely passionate. I do have eight years of coaching flag football from six year olds all the way to adults. Either coaching position with either team will be acceptable to me.
Makes you eligible for DC

If you are given the opportunity can you pick me up as a D Coordinator? I coached 3 levels as well from youth league to HS and bring with me a small sample resume but my defenses gave up the least points in the conference 3 years in a row...:) :)

No way in hell I'd give up the cushy job of Stadium Alcoholic Beverage Quality Control Coordinator for the far less prestigious position of Head Coach.

I mean, some things are just not done.

It no longer matters what your qualifications for a job are, I think you will be alright.

I have no experience either but I did watch "Any Given Sunday"

Back
Top Bottom