I'm a Notre Dame fan this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm a Notre Dame fan this week

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
How on God's green earth somebody decided that FSU should still be in the top 5 is beyond me. The Canes beat them at home, but that game might as well have not even been played. Didn't mean a thing. I just hope the Irish take it to 'em this weekend. For me, there is no college team to despise quite like Florida State.:evil:

ND definitely has the talent to do it but they're too young in the passing game. Brady Quinn is a true freshman & his receivers Maurice Stovall & Rhema McKnight are true sophomores. Maybe if ND's D steps up like they did vs Pitt they'll help us out.

Boston College got whooped by Syracuse, turned around and beat Notre Dame. I hardly doubt this will become any kind of domino effect. Notre Dame won't win, they're aren't that good. It just isn't possible.

Originally posted by brech10
Boston College got whooped by Syracuse, turned around and beat Notre Dame. I hardly doubt this will become any kind of domino effect. Notre Dame won't win, they're aren't that good. It just isn't possible.
the only time i watch college football is when the canes win and ND loses. i hate ND, those lucky SOB's!:tongue:

ND Fan? sucks to be you. And if you saw the FSU-Miami game, you know that neither team has anything to be proud of. Execution was lacking on both sides of the ball and FSU got it together way too late. Miami did not dominate. The scoreboard lies sometimes

Originally posted by Jaydog57
How on God's green earth somebody decided that FSU should still be in the top 5 is beyond me. The Canes beat them at home, but that game might as well have not even been played. Didn't mean a thing. I just hope the Irish take it to 'em this weekend. For me, there is no college team to despise quite like Florida State.:evil:
i can't believe this crap. miami is not meant to win this game:

blocked fieldgoal
receiver stripped of the ball
receiver drops ball after being wide open
piling on penalty giving VT a first down

and thats just the major screwups.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak
ND Fan? sucks to be you. And if you saw the FSU-Miami game, you know that neither team has anything to be proud of. Execution was lacking on both sides of the ball and FSU got it together way too late. Miami did not dominate. The scoreboard lies sometimes
Actually it doesn't suck too bad *** hole.:evil: A win is a win, and I'll take it anyday over FSU no matter who they play.:fire: Too bad you're a dolphins fan, we need more positive people in our corner. :evil:

Actually it doesn't suck too bad *** hole.:evil: A win is a win, and I'll take it anyday over FSU no matter who they play.:fire: Too bad you're a dolphins fan, we need more positive people in our corner. :evil:

I guess I was giving you way too much credit to expect an intelligent response.

Originally posted by StartingTailbak

I guess I was giving you way too much credit to expect an intelligent response.
I suppose I could respond with something else to keep this going but why waste the time? Argueing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.:cool:

I suppose I could respond with something else to keep this going but why waste the time? Argueing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.:cool:
good point!;)

Back
Top Bottom