I'm back too | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm back too

Dolphin North

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hi. I have been missing for 8 years I think. In fact, I believe it would be 8 years tomorrow by coincidence. Anyway, I have been with another board and just posted a few things here today, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.
Hi, I'm Dolphin North!:D (Used to be "Dolphan North"). I see a few familiar names around which is nice, but this place has definitely continued to grow, which is impressive. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you people and talking football. Fins up!

Hi. I have been missing for 8 years I think. In fact, I believe it would be 8 years tomorrow by coincidence. Anyway, I have been with another board and just posted a few things here today, so I thought I'd reintroduce myself.
Hi, I'm Dolphin North!:D (Used to be "Dolphan North"). I see a few familiar names around which is nice, but this place has definitely continued to grow, which is impressive. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you people and talking football. Fins up!

Welcome back!

Great to have you here brother!

Great having your back North, one of the good ones of the old days.

Also, I may or may not have helped contribute to him being away for 8 years. :lol: ;)

If you think i am cute now,wait until you see me in my dolphins jersey

Great having your back North, one of the good ones of the old days.

Also, I may or may not have helped contribute to him being away for 8 years. :lol: ;)
Yes I made my stand in your name and held out much longer than even you. But I did get your job when you came back here! :lol:

Yes I made my stand in your name and held out much longer than even you. But I did get your job when you came back here! :lol:

Hey North, I'm sort of back too... probably left the same time as you, of course I added the 1 to my name as I couldn't get the other account back, got banned for something trivial I think by a mod no longer here. In any case behaving in less controversial way now... See quite a few familiar names here...

Back
Top Bottom