I'm depressed. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm depressed.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Damn. Damn, damn damn.

The better team did not win that game. I don't care what yall say.

We couldn't make the tough shot with 3 minutes to go.

Up by 9 with time running out. Oh well, at least my Dukies made it to the Final 4. You can't take that away from them.

If Luol returns next year, and Shawn Livingston doesn't go to the NBA, you can bet your @ss they'll be there in 2005.

Go Duke forever.

We've been there many times before so i know the feeling you are going through right now and I feel for you a bit but the better team won that game. Don't forget UConn's best player barely played in the first 25 mins of the game, if he's on the court that game isn't even that close. Either way, congrats on a veryg ood season. This was not a vintage duke team and I think K did a masterful job w/ this team, one of his best jobs ever.

On to next year. IF Deng comes back and IF Livingston arrives in Durham you will be a big time team again next year but I think at least 1 will go(Livingston) and if both go you will have no shot at the title. I hope they all show up or stay at duke next year b/c I know Carolina will be loaded(provided their recruits show up and they don't lose anyone but it looks like that is going to happen) and it will truly be a return to the glory days of the rivalry plus I hate when guys leave early(though I don't blame them) b/c it hurts both CBB and the NBA.

Hey DD28, I heard that K feels the same so they are going to let the Dukies cut down the nets in Cameron Indoor to make them feel better. :lol:

Sorry, just could not resist poking at you one more time this spring. Don’t feel bad as it’s never the best team that wins this damn thing, instead it's always the team that's hot for the last six games. This will be especially true if/when Duke ever wins another championship. ;)

Frankly I thought GT saved their worst game of the year for the final and had they employed a strategy different from what appeared to be a pick up game at the “Y,†they could have beaten UConn. They were NOT "unbeatable" as so many have surmised this weekend. I agree that Duke will be tough again next year, however I can’t say that they will be final four material just yet. Livingston looked good but Demarcus Nelson looked better in the McD HS game. Good luck keeping them and Deng out of the pros. If something impedes JR Smith and Marvin Williams from going pro and UNC keeps the rest of the team intact I think the road to the final four goes through Chapel Hill. But, of course, I would think that…

Demarcus looked good too, but he'd be depth.

We need Shaun Livingston to come in and start at the point. Shawn Dockery is a GREAT defender, but he can't shoot.

If Luol and Livingston are wearing jerseys that say DUKE on the front next year, they will be in the Final Four.

And yes, J.R. Smith scares me alongside McCants and Felton.

Duke/UNC should return to THE best rivalry in college sports next year. That is, if all the Tarheels stay out of jail. :D

From everything I have read Livingston is going to the draft and deng will remain at duke. it's still up in the air w/ JR & Marvin but they are still expected to he heels next year.

W/SL & deng duke is defintiely a FF team, w/o Livingston they have no PG(dockery is AWFUL on the offensiv end, not just shooting but running the team) and it will be tough but still achievable. W.o BOTH and they have no shot at a FF. By the way, Demarcus nelson is going to be a very good player and contribute alot next year, they should put the overrated JJ on the bench and let nelson start.

That is, if all the Tarheels stay out of jail.

I don't think JamesOn will ever be a Tar Heel.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Hey nyjunc, like my new sig??? :D

There's nothing there. if that is what you are talking about then yeah it looks ALOT better than your last sig pic:D

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Look at the top of the page.

DUH! :D

Oh, it would look alot better if that hand wasn't in the way:lol:

Back
Top Bottom