Im dissapointed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im dissapointed

littlemarino

Dan is the Man
Reaction score
I know this deflate-gate thing is pretty tired, but the Patriots came up with one of the most idiotic excuses for "the deflator" ever and I come here and NOTHING. The whole country is laughing at these fools for this weight loss non-sense. I mean just look at this patriot fan trying to justify it.

"No one could seriously use the term "deflate" for losing weight, right?
In fact, it turns out "Deflate" is a slang term some people actually use to mean "weight loss". Don't take my word for it, Google Search "deflate belly fat" and see what pops up. And, unless your mind is biased, it's not hard to imagine that one of these two guys could have made a pun about it in the context of their ball preparation duties, with one trying to gain muscle (pump up) and the other to slim his gut (deflate), and that this became an inside joke"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look in the beasts of the east sub forum. Its all over there. Not dolphins related so its not in this forum

Look in the beasts of the east sub forum. Its all over there. Not dolphins related so its not in this forum

Thanks, I looked in the general nfl forum and didn't see anything, also my nine year old may or may not have posted on my account. jk thanks

Heard this yesterday . This is a joke .

Also , if I were The commissioner id tack on another two games for this nonsense .

I'd consider it " bullying " to call someone the deflator because they were fat and talk about how obesity is a serious issue.

Patriots are a bunch douche bags

Goodell is hearing the appeal. So I'm sure he will reduce it but not eliminate the entire suspension. He has to look forgiving to his boy Kraft. But honestly what other court does the judge that handed down the sentence get to hear the appeal? You need a 3rd party to hear the appeal

Goodell is hearing the appeal. So I'm sure he will reduce it but not eliminate the entire suspension. He has to look forgiving to his boy Kraft. But honestly what other court does the judge that handed down the sentence get to hear the appeal? You need a 3rd party to hear the appeal

The NFL is a joke. They make up the punishments on the fly, and it shows. There is no consistency. They punish Ray Rice for 2 games for beating his wife, and then punish anyone who smokes weed a couple times for the season. It is at complete odds with society's priorities and values. Goddell needs to go like yesterday. He is in wayyy over his head.

Back
Top Bottom