Im goin up to the jets game On Nov. 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im goin up to the jets game On Nov. 1

AJAYFIEDLY

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm a little nervous. Anyone else ever been to a game up there or planning on going to this one?

I will be there...this is my 14th year going with my Jet buddy....their fans for the most part are clown. I ignore whatever they say...just a bunch of clowns.

Been there a few times. The fans aren't really too bad, believe it or not. Did get a couple guys mooning us in the parking lot and a few that wouldn't get out in front of our car when we were coming in. Nothing out of the normal you would expect from Jet fans. Oh yeah, my buddy did get a beer thrown on him at the urinal....at least he thinks it was beer, lol.

If they lose to the Raiders then you may not have to worry haha. I want to go but don't know where to get tix, and dont want to spend 100s on ticketmaster exchange. There are still some available on regular ticketmaster, but I'd rather buy somewhere else, that "convenience charge" pisses me off.

I have to admit I'm a little nervous. Anyone else ever been to a game up there or planning on going to this one?

Are you kidding me? Nope never been there......bring a backpack (if allowed) and if we win you may want to put that thing away (your dolphins jersey) while you are walking out. Seriously.
Alot of guys up there live and die with the Jets so if they don't do well they are going to need a scapegoat or whipping boy, thats where you would come into the picture..........:foundout:

Wear a Dolphins shirt and on the back have it say " I have been looking for hours but still can't find JETS stadium".

Good luck....Five guys tried beating up my girlfriend when Boomer E. was their Qb.

They got in her face spitting some crap and started chest bumping her. These guys were really going to try to give her an *** woopen. Some other women stood up for her luckily cause I was the one going to get the beat down.

I was like really guys she's a girl that likes Marino. What girl didn't at the time.

Haven't been to a Jets game since. Not worth it.

I watch them loose in HD now ;)

Back
Top Bottom