I'm going to Indy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm going to Indy

PAT13

canadian fin fan
Reaction score
I just booked my trip to Indy to see our Phins on the last game of the year. Could u imagine if that game decides if we make the playoffs (and if the Colts rest their starters). That a wild dream but we never know. Looking for Dec. 31.

I'll be there for the game!!! Indy has a great downtown and there fans are not too bad. Can't wait to see our 'fins again this year!!!:dolphins:

I want to go to the game but am back and forth...One we could be elimnated by then and Indy could be resting there starters...I would get to see Jim Sorgi (From wisconsin would be cool to see the former badger) but the game might not be worth the money...But anyone know if there are any cheap hotels that i wont get shot at near the stadium???

RoninFin4 said:
Where you sittin at? Ill be there in section 306.

I'll be in the end zone with a Colts season ticket holder. Not sure exactly what section it is.

WISfinfan13 said:
I want to go to the game but am back and forth...One we could be elimnated by then and Indy could be resting there starters...I would get to see Jim Sorgi (From wisconsin would be cool to see the former badger) but the game might not be worth the money...But anyone know if there are any cheap hotels that i wont get shot at near the stadium???

There are a couple cheap ones within walking distance. I know one of them is a best western about 2 blocks away.

I need to find tickets, since I live an hour away from Indy. I'd love to see Harrington and the Boys light them up and get us into the playoffs!

I just booked my trip to go to Indy on the final week end of the year to see our Phins. I know it's kind of a long shot but I just can dream that it could be the game that send us to the playoffs!

Stoy10 said:
There are a couple cheap ones within walking distance. I know one of them is a best western about 2 blocks away.

Thanx alot thats good to hear...When the game gets closer ill see if it will be worth it...hard for a college student to throw down 400 bucks...

Thats awesome you are going.

I live in Indiana and Colts fans are very classy. Although I cant stand them and I hate their team, they are alright.:evil:

Yeah hopefully they are resting Manning and we kick the crap out of them

I just booked my trip to Indy for the last game of the year. I know it's probably not going to happened but can you imagine if that game can put us in the playoffs! Anyways, I'm planning to have a nice trip. Let's go Dolphins.
:D :D :D

PAT13 said:
I just booked my trip to Indy for the last game of the year. I know it's probably not going to happened but can you imagine if that game can put us in the playoffs! Anyways, I'm planning to have a nice trip. Let's go Dolphins.
:D :D :D
We can only hope:shakeno:

WISfinfan13 said:
Thanx alot thats good to hear...When the game gets closer ill see if it will be worth it...hard for a college student to throw down 400 bucks...

More like $100 for a one night stay downtown unless you want to spend more. The best thing about Indy is you can park and walk anywhere downtown (no need to cab it) and it is very safe.

I just got my tickets today. My wife got them for me for Christmas, I had to sign for them with Fed Ex so she had to give them to me early. My first Phins game, I'm estatic.

Back
Top Bottom