I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm heading to training camp on Monday to meet Earl Mitchell!

Incredible work. Love it.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Shades of greatness?

92000.jpg

attachment.php

Awesome work by the way :up:
wow nice one! I have that card. Topps 1979 collection I believe :). Love the resemblance!

Huh. You are still alive. I thought you dropped off the face of the Earth.

Haha...I know I've been a real bum about posting here. I still read many of the threads. I felt like showing these to connect with my fellow fin fans. I've been working very hard to become relevant, but it's a struggle to gain exposure for sure.

I while ago Earl Mitchell contacted me about creating a digital painting of him running with the ball. He's hoping that he can make an impact on the offense this year. This is the finished piece.
View attachment 16938
He was happy with it and asked for a 2nd one with Tannehill about to hand him the ball.
View attachment 16939
I printed them on canvas and I'm going to give them to him along with a Landry and Tannehill piece on Monday, Aug 1st. I really hope I see some of you guys out there and I get a chance to show you these pieces and other Dolphins art I've made over the last year or so. It's a passion of mine and I love creating art for my favorite team since I was a kid. Here are the other two pieces.
View attachment 16940View attachment 16941
Let me know what you think. Can't wait to see you there!
Brian Konnick

Amazing work.

What type of printer do you use for your photo paper and canvas?

Do you ever print on rigid substrates?

Look forward to seeing your work in the future.

I'll be there. AWSOME work. I'm going to PM, lunch is on me. ;)

Haha, thanks..I'm legitimately excited. Not just for the art pieces. I want to see the new players and I'm very hopeful about Gase. Can we finally have a coach that's football smart? It's been a long time.

I'm going to bring my iPad as well in case any of you want to see other pieces I've made recently. I'm proud of this one I made of Kiko Alonso. I'm just disappointed he changed his number to #47 before I realized. I could remake it

Attachments

• Kiko IG2.png
    Kiko IG2.png
    437.7 KB · Views: 71
these things are sweet I will get back to you with measurements...I need to figure out what size I want etc.

I while ago Earl Mitchell contacted me about creating a digital painting of him running with the ball. He's hoping that he can make an impact on the offense this year. This is the finished piece.
View attachment 16938
He was happy with it and asked for a 2nd one with Tannehill about to hand him the ball.
View attachment 16939
I printed them on canvas and I'm going to give them to him along with a Landry and Tannehill piece on Monday, Aug 1st. I really hope I see some of you guys out there and I get a chance to show you these pieces and other Dolphins art I've made over the last year or so. It's a passion of mine and I love creating art for my favorite team since I was a kid. Here are the other two pieces.
View attachment 16940View attachment 16941
Let me know what you think. Can't wait to see you there!
Brian Konnick
the work is awesome. I think I like Big Earl more now that I know he sees himself toting the rock like Larry Csonka. That's so great! I bet he has a terrific sense of humor.

Great work dude. I agree with some of the other guys that the Jarvis Landry pic is the best.
BTW - you should get Big Earl to mention it to the other players. I can see guys like Koa, Jelani and Kenny Stills as possible future clients.

Back
Top Bottom