Im loving Tannehill but Luck would have been worth mortgaging the future | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im loving Tannehill but Luck would have been worth mortgaging the future

ptgold

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anybody see the Colts game yesterday. Luck is even better than the hype. He would have definitely been worth giving up 2 complete drafts for.

Anyways....Ryan is kicking ass so Im happy

No doubt, but remember Luck is a much more finished product right now than Ryan...he had 3 full years of starting at Stanford versus Ryan's 1 year at A&M.

There is something about Ryan's coolness than I think will result in championships one day...I would not trade him for Luck.

Also, remember Luck has better overall weapons around him...no question.

the new rookie qb are all same each have something difference than other in end ryan maybe allright good pick by dolphins.we have worst wr in nfl and he is still doing his thing. we lack speed why do we throw deep ball to bess he is to slow he cannot beat lb.....
No doubt, but remember Luck is a much more finished product right now than Ryan.we have worst wr in nfl and he is still doing his thing..he had 3 full years of starting at Stanford versus Ryan's 1 year at A&M.

There is something about Ryan's coolness than I think will result in championships one day...I would not trade him for Luck.

Also, remember Luck has better overall weapons around him...no question.

Colts would not have traded that pick for 2 full drafts or even 3 full drafts. They realize the value of a franchise QB after having Peyton Manning for so long. You can give up on us ever having a chance at getting Luck.

Luck will probably end up being a hall of fame QB, colts would have been insane to give up that pick.

Hold on. So you guys are saying you would trade 14 draft picks to have Luck over Thill?
No freaking way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Would Luck by himself have made this team a winner? NOOO. The Dolphins cannot afford to give up draft picks, especially given how many bad drafts they have had. Yes, I think all teams that are rebuilding would love a guy like Luck, but you cannot mortgage the future and give up multiple picks, unless your cupboards are totally bare. I for one am happy we went with Tannehill. I think Luck will have a nice career as well, but why give up all those picks when we got a QB who is on the same level as Luck?

I'd have not only given up the draft picks, I'd have included Vontae, Long and several other players as well.

If healthy, he'll be a HOF'er one day.

Colts won how many with their other "hall of famer"? 1...getting a sollid QB is just a start, surrounding him with talent is an every year task, and the ring may never come, as we all Dolfans know from our ever-bitter experience..

In a couple weeks we get to see their first head on head matchup in the Pros.........my money is on the Dolphins in that one!

We are going to build through the draft...mortgaging the future for anybody won't work.

In a couple weeks we get to see their first head on head matchup in the Pros.........my money is on the Dolphins in that one!

You thinking this could be the first of many ?

I honestly think we could be looking at a major future NFL rivalry here.

Back
Top Bottom