i'm new but not new to this | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

i'm new but not new to this

canephin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I agree with the number one Oklahoma, i think there gonna be a great team this year. I think they have the potential to be the best this year and make it to the National Championship with none other than Miami. I am not gonna sound like some moron who thinks Miami can keep this up year in and year out but to be ohnest this i think they could go all the way. As for the Ohio State ranking of #2 i don't know i am not saying this cause we got beat or anything and i think everyone has there own excuse for that but the fact is that Ohio came off so many games where they were down by ten pionts and won in the last seconds of the game... well fact is yeah they have everyone comin back this year and thats great but unless they have the same luck this year that they had last year then i don't think they will come close this year, personally i hope they get beat by Michigan.

true on the ohio state luck factor......to repeat, they would need the biggest 2 year luck string in football history. Stat to note: last season Ohio State won 7 games by 7 points or less. Take away Maurice Clarret for 4-6 games and add NC State and other pre-season top 10's to the schedule ..equals.. no repeat. By the way, has anyone noticed that KSU plays 3 division I-AA schools. If they go to the title game with that schedule it will be the biggest BCS blunder of all time.

Back
Top Bottom