I'm not going to be the Alabama coach. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm not going to be the Alabama coach.

PhinzFan79

I'm not gonna be the next Alabama coach
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Newbie here from Az. I look forward to posting with all of you in the future!

- Wes

Thanks! How do you get all that other stuff below your avatar?

Thanks! How do you get all that other stuff below your avatar?

you have to either have a VIP member "donate" to you (look up in the vbPlaza Menu on the teal toolbar towards the top) or you can contribute money and become a VIP member yourself to use your phin dollars for neat things....i'm not a VIP yet...still saving up. :)

Nice :) Thanks for the heads up and the warm welcome! And I'm gonna be in Houston for the Finz - Texans game too on Oct 7th. Be on the lookout for the loud guy at the 50 yard line wearing a Jason Taylor Jersey! lol I had to find a time to visit family...so I went to the Donphins scedule :rawk:

Nice :) Thanks for the heads up and the warm welcome! And I'm gonna be in Houston for the Finz - Texans game too on Oct 7th. Be on the lookout for the loud guy at the 50 yard line wearing a Jason Taylor Jersey! lol I had to find a time to visit family...so I went to the Donphins scedule :rawk:

awesome! i'm gonna be with a group of about 50+ other fins fans, ill look out for ya lol

what's up bro glad you joined us.:wink:

Thanks! How are the bahamas treating you right now?? I was in Jamaica last year in May and it was beautiful. Can't wait to go back :cooldude:

awesome! i'm gonna be with a group of about 50+ other fins fans, ill look out for ya lol

Sounds good! I'm just concerned... it seems that the Texans have our number. Have we ever beat them? They seem to squeak by us whenever we play. :tantrum:

Back
Top Bottom