I'm picking for you guys in a mock draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm picking for you guys in a mock draft!

The Spaz

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you know I am picking foir you guys in a mock draft over at www.theganggreen.com I was able to snag you guys one of the top OT's in this years draft George Foster OT/ Georgia. This is an absolute steal at this point in the draft especially for the 2nd round. This should make you guys happy. I was unable to pick for the bills they were taken obviously. Your thought on this pick?! Go Bills!

I forgot to add that it is a 7 round mock so I will keep you updated on who I pick for you guys. I feel I am pretty good and will not intentionally make crappy picks for you. I promise. Go Bills!

Nobody cares that I am picking for you guys ina mock draft and have done pretty good so far by getting George Foster in the 2nd round. Oh well. Go Bills!

Originally posted by The Spaz
Nobody cares that I am picking for you guys ina mock draft and have done pretty good so far by getting George Foster in the 2nd round. Oh well. Go Bills!

I'm interested in who you end up with...

Foster would be a good choice if available in the 2nd IMO....
Keep us informed!

There's a Spaz guy over at the gang green who told me to find this thread and keep you updated on who he picks in a mock draft he's doing. He said he can't post over here for some reason. Anyway there are a few positions with good players available. What would you want in the 3rd round the most with him already selecting George Foster/ OT in he 2nd round another highly ranked OT, LB, WR each of these have a player he thinks is cacpable of playing right away especially the WR who is still on the board for some reason. He wants to know what you think before he picks.

-Buffalo Bills baby!

Hey thanks Josh I didn't know you would get here alrerady. Anyway like I told hime there are plenty of good players left but what position would rather see filled next seeing I drafted George Foster the OT from Georgia. Another good OT is available as well as 2 good linebackers and a very good WR who I can't believe is still there who may not last to me there are 4 more picks to get to me but if you had a choice what would you choose next. Thanks! Go Bills!

Back
Top Bottom