I'm starting to feel JT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I'm starting to feel JT

Yes he’s on the uptick trending up. Still not winning iso though. Which is really what you want in a flex tight end

Speed looks good though.

Showing signs of life at least...looks like his head is in the game more and made a few nice catches, there was one angle where he was running after the catch where he almost looked like the guy that played in Denver. Nice to see Fasano getting involved too, that red zone play was a nice one, made it look easy, so many times we couldn't put together a play like that to save our lives.

Starting to look like right guard is the lead horse in the stable in terms of need going forward this offseason.

Although I doubt this team would draft a pure guard top pick.

I’m betting on them riding with Larsen and maybe steen at left guard in 2018.

Steens coming off a bad game though

Rg is Bushrod..lg is steen

Yes I know that. And it looks to me while I think bushrod is playing not gets you beat but serviceable football Miami needs to upgrade the right guard this offseason.

It’s only 6 games in though and things change. Nate Allen went into the season with a better upgrade grade and he’s been serviceable at least.

Nothing great but not getting you beat with his play either.

Still looks sluggish to me...

No quickness or balance...

His best play this season was the catch and run against the Titans to set up the game winner...

I think he’s working himself into better shape in season. He was clearly out of shape this offseason. It would be good if we could get another year out of him.

Speed definitely looks better but a lot of what he’s giving us is play design based more than anything else. So that has to be taken into consideration. I just don’t think he’s a Byron Maxwell auto cut this offseason right now.

10 games left though

Yeah hopefully he starts to settle into the offense from here on out. Didn't know he could make catches like the one he made Sunday. Like others are saying though you're not devoting much of your gameplan on D to him at all this year.

Also did you just call him JT? That is an insult to #99 good sir.

Marquise Gray hasn’t blocked very well either in his run.

They dont seem all that high on grays future.

His run looks more #2 or even #3 long termish

There’s nothing that looks like gray is unseating Thomas though

Back
Top Bottom