Im The Conductor on the Titus Young Train... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Im The Conductor on the Titus Young Train...

AlphaPHIN

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who is coming with me?

5'11, burner, comes from a well coached program that stresses being crisp and fundamentals and had what I believe was at least 1 play of 45 yards or more in each game this past year.

3 round please Ireland...thanks.

Meh, would like to have him in the 3rd but I'm not expecting it. I'm not excited about another Ireland draft...3rd seems like prime round for another O-line or linebacker for Ireland.

He didnt ask you if you thought Ireland would take him, he's hoping he does, and he is asking if anybody else wants Titus Young on the Fins as well. Why's everything have to be doom and gloom?

That said, I do. I like the kid a lot.

He didnt ask you if you thought Ireland would take him, he's hoping he does, and he is asking if anybody else wants Titus Young on the Fins as well. Why's everything have to be doom and gloom?

That said, I do. I like the kid a lot.
Well maybe you missed the part where I said I'd like to have him in the 3rd.

I watched a lot of Young this year and I've become a big fan of this kid. But the ways hes starting to turn heads, I don't think hes gonna last till round 3. I know a lot of people would be skeptical taking this kid in the 2nd, but if we can acquire a 2nd, I'm all for taking this kid in the 2nd. And thats because I think he is the missing piece in the receiving corps. Not to mention he would solve our return problems as well. I can't say much about any of these QBs that people keep pining for, but I know Titus Young is gonna be a homerun hitter. I just hope he is doing it in a fins uni and not against us.

How do you guys compare Titus to Jacoby Ford ?

we saw him first hand this year as he was the whole Raiders offense against us.

If no titus then harris. I think if titus runs well at combine he will be 2nd round pick.

Check these clips out:

clear.gif

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5828115[/video]

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5797800[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think titus is exactly what this offense and special teams needs and if we can get a second round pick im all down for drafting him

I am comparing them both as prospects, not a player coming out of college vs a player with 1 yr NFL experience. I think that Young is a more polished receiver coming out than Ford was a year ago.

Well maybe you missed the part where I said I'd like to have him in the 3rd.

I didn't miss that part. I read it. I just don't understand why people have to add their pessimism to a subject when there is no place for it.

DUDE SORRY FOR CAPS BUT I AM ON YOUR TRAIN (thats what she said) ESPECIALLY IN ROUND 3. i say trade down, take thats offensive tackle (name starts with a C) then take devlin or stanzi in 2 and titus young in round 3. after that lets take a TE in round 4, and a dback in round 5 since were lucky there, then RB/OL in round 6/7. try and sign whatever RB u can from FA and keep ronnie and hilliard and sheets. im down for this

I really like him. He would feel the speed burner with hands role that we expected T.Ginn to be. Adding a pass catching TE or speed WR will open the field for our WRs like Marshall but a pure speed guy that can catch can really stretch the area a defense was to cover. A Titus Young could really help Marshal, Bess, and Hartline. Fasano would be more open as would the fast rookie TE also playing.

We need a WR that can start for us. The first 2 picks should be used on a very fast WR and a pass catching TE. The WR needs to be a real speedster who can play on the other side of Marshall and draw double coverage(or Revis) the way even Ginn did. We need a TE that can play early also, a fast pass catching TE. What we need is a instant increase in team speed. At least 3 of our next draft picks should be the fastest members of this team.

This draft season is not as good or deep as the last couple were for TEs and WRs so we must take ours early for them to be starters. We take two of the fastest WRs, two of the fastest pass catching TEs, a DB and a RB?PR/KR.

Our QB is still in college, and we should make plans to draft him. We trade away this year's first round draft pick for a first round pick next year and a second round pick this year. We then package next year's two first rounders for our franchise QB.

Three years to be in the Super Bowl.

Way better than Ford coming out of college. Young is a better route runner and has better hands than Ford...Ford is a bit faster though.

I think his size and the level of competition he faced will knock him down to the 3rd. This is a fairly deep WR class and even if we miss on him we can grab Vincent Brown from San Diego State.

By the way I'm not sure this front office views WR as a need. Even though Ireland says we need speed he may be talking about the RB position more than anything.

Way better than Ford coming out of college. Young is a better route runner and has better hands than Ford...Ford is a bit faster though.

I think his size and the level of competition he faced will knock him down to the 3rd. This is a fairly deep WR class and even if we miss on him we can grab Vincent Brown from San Diego State.

By the way I'm not sure this front office views WR as a need. Even though Ireland says we need speed he may be talking about the RB position more than anything.

ahh ok. I follow the draft a great deal but I didn't bother with the WR position last year after acquiring Marshall as I felt we weren't looking in that direction.

But we desperately need speed at wideout, hopefully to replace Hartline and stick him at #4 or as a #5 WR where he belongs. So I hope the FO sees it as a need because it is.

speed at TE is a huge need as well. A TE who can split the seams to draw some good safety attention away frrom the WR's would do wonders.

Back
Top Bottom