I’m thinking you guys might be right... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I’m thinking you guys might be right...

multistage

Club Member
Reaction score
Gase may not have it.

Look, I get the circumstances. All the ills we’ve had. Nobody expected us to go anywhere this year.

But this.....

All done. There is a difference between losing and being crushed.
Our guys just want the season to end. Immediately. Pretty obvious.

That’s on Gase. If they won’t play, that is just piss poor leadership. Shula would see this current crop crucified.

Maybe he oughta trade Cam Wake to improve morale. Say, to the Eagles or something.

At least then Wake would have a shot at a ring.

It’s bad. And it isn’t Tannehill. Or Raekwon.

It’s the attitude.

And it's funny because if Gase were to "Crucify" this roster tomorrow everyone would be calling for his head because "he could've at least got something for those players he cut".

I mean really, step back a put yourself in his shoes. What the actual **** is he supposed to do when they hang 45 ****ing points on us.

Agreed. they dont give a **** about the team or the coach. no passion, no heart, no commitment.

100% on the clueless coach.

Gase lost the team earlier this season.
This is just a continuation of players mentality. Cutting Ajayi was a stupid solution when the problem has been Gase all along. Timmons saw the disfunction before game 1.
He should go ahead and trade Landry, Jones and Wake. Blow it up on his way out.

So far I have seen a team they always seems unprepared especially at the start of games. I see a team that is extremely undisciplined. I see a team that quit tonight. Whether it is fair or not all of that falls on the Head Coach's shoulders.

I see a team that is just not good enough on both sides of the ball, I'm still willing to give Gase a couple more years to improve the roster.

I see a team that is just not good enough on both sides of the ball, I'm still willing to give Gase a couple more years to improve the roster.

What scares me about this is that his hand picked players playing his system (Bushrod, Stills, Thomas, Cutler, Williams) are doing nothing to help us win games.

His last big decision to show the team that he’s in charge was to trade away last years best player to a Super Bowl contender for a bag of peanuts. I’m sure the locker room was thinking “damn, why can’t I get traded”!

This team is completely unprepared at kickoff, worse after the half. Gase is slowly but surely showing he is a fraud.

And it's funny because if Gase were to "Crucify" this roster tomorrow everyone would be calling for his head because "he could've at least got something for those players he cut".

I mean really, step back a put yourself in his shoes. What the actual **** is he supposed to do when they hang 45 ****ing points on us.
Gase needs to crucify his coaching staff in himself before the players in my opinion. Worst coaching staff I've seen in a long time.

You know Gase is really into players getting rest during the week. Maybe our practices are too light. I don’t know what it is but that game was like Oakland or Cleveland in 2007. The defense was hopeless.

Ya I know what you mean Gase was taking bad angles to the ball carrier , his piss poor tackling and his mental errors in the game, don’t know why he out there on defense, and did you see all those bad throws on offense he made, missing wide open receivers by a mile.

I think Gase is safe going into next year because he has the Tannehill excuse, but as dreadful as they've looked recently I guess it's possible it could become a Ben McAdoo-type situation. Especially if Tannenbaum/Ross start hearing that Gase has totally lost the locker room and it gets toxic. If he stays, there's probably going to be some forced changes in the coaching staff, whether he wants them or not. I'm starting to really question the coaching more so than the talent (or lack of) on the field.

Improve the roster to do what? Showcase his brand of football?

Gase's brand of football sucks. Even if his plays work perfectly, it is a crap college-based offense that even andy reid and chip kelly would laugh at. His defensive philosophy is like watching a train crash in slow motion, "bend but dont break" only actually works if you dont ****ing break. We play bend, bend and bend over at the hips waiting for that train to enter the tunnel.

I thought sleeping that game off would give me a different perspective. Nope. Not yet, maybe another day.

The kicker is that Gase is so ****ing stubborn that I cant even let myself believe he will make changes. No not personnel changes, changes to his friggin gameplans and play calls.

If this guy comes in here next year with the same jacked up offensive AND defensive schemes what the hell is the point in giving him time?

I've always laughed at people who post "I'm done with this team", and while I wouldn't go that far, I can't imagine wasting my time watching another game for the foreseeable future. And it's not like this is the worst team I've seen, it's just that they are so...joyless.

Improve the roster to do what? Showcase his brand of football?

Gase's brand of football sucks. Even if his plays work perfectly, it is a crap college-based offense that even andy reid and chip kelly would laugh at. His defensive philosophy is like watching a train crash in slow motion, "bend but dont break" only actually works if you dont ****ing break. We play bend, bend and bend over at the hips waiting for that train to enter the tunnel.

I thought sleeping that game off would give me a different perspective. Nope. Not yet, maybe another day.

The kicker is that Gase is so ****ing stubborn that I cant even let myself believe he will make changes. No not personnel changes, changes to his friggin gameplans and play calls.

If this guy comes in here next year with the same jacked up offensive AND defensive schemes what the hell is the point in giving him time?

That perfectly sums up our situation with Gase.

Back
Top Bottom