In his wisdom.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In his wisdom....

thedayafter

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
TS says that Reggie is a first and second down back.... and sold Reggie on this plan... says he isn't going to be a "satelite" back..... he's going to be a workhorse..... ugh!

Reggie has already picked out his spot in the trainers room... good thing BP is gone.....

Brilliant!

this is awesome. this team is crashing and burning before our eyes. this is unlike anything ive ever witnessed as a fan. im so destroyed and the whole fanbase is demoralized.

We'll watch... and wait.... at least the D is young.... we have the worst OC in the game from last year... a struggling robot QB with no leadership skills... a HC on his last legs... it's desperation time once again... we all should be used to it by this time.... it's been decades since the Dolphins have been meaningful....

and some people WANTED Sparano to come back after last year...ha ha

Parcells has KILLED this franchise with Ireland/Sparano

Is it possible that the FO sold him this just he would sign? Geez, I sure hope so. If TS really believes this he is alot dumber than I thought, and Reggie will probably be injured in the first couple of games...

He might be replacing our best QB: Ronnie Brown.

LOL it's bazaro world - Matt Moore is a starting QB. Reggie Bush is a feature RB.

LOL - yeah - and Ireland is a legit GM and TS is a real HC.

Sure......

I don't even think Bush is dumb enough to believe he can be a feature back. Being a "featured" back is a bit different. Hopefully he worded it that way.

Back
Top Bottom