In My Dream...The Dolphins won the Super Bowl last night | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

In My Dream...The Dolphins won the Super Bowl last night

Pope Shula XIV

EDDSified!
Reaction score
Guys, I must say that last night, I had the best dream. In my dream, I watched the Miami Dolphins defeat the Minnesota Vikings in the 2005 Super Bowl by a score of 31-21. It was rather surreal, but it felt quite real at the same time.

It started out with the Dolphins on the verge of making the playoffs in late December. I believe they may have even secured a wild card berth. Then I go to the store in my dream. Here's where it gets weird...by the time I get back home, I turn on the TV and the Dolphins and Vikings are playing in the Super Bowl with about :46 left in the game. Miami is leading by a field goal and also has possession of the ball. It's 3rd and long and Feeley hands the ball of to Ricky. The Vikings are on an all out blitz but Ricky gets a crushing block from one of his lineman, therebye clearing his path for a 60 yard sprint to the endzone. I remember just going absolutely crazy. This gives Miami a 31-21 lead with about :34 left in the game. The camera cuts to an on the field in the close up of Miami's defense huddling up. Jason Taylor says to his teammates, "Let's go to work boys." Junior Seau and Zach Thomas are extremely fired up and Sam Madison is jabbering away at Randy Moss. The ball is snapped and Miami's d-line immediately is in Minnesota's backfield. Jason Taylor and a blitzing Zach Thomas pulverize a scrambling Daunte Culpepper. Without any time outs, Culpepper frantically sets the team to snap the ball. Culpepper receives a high snap and tries to throw the ball to his running back, but the ball is tipped and Jay Williams catches the ball for a game ending interception. It was at that time I realized that my beloved Dolphins had finally done it. All my frustrations with Wannstedt and Fiedler were gone. Guys who I've argued with about Fiedler and Wannstedt were now hugging me. It was total Dolphins Nirvana.

As the final seconds tick away, I feel tears of joy streaming down my face. No more late season collapses or embarassing playoff losses. We did it. We won the big game and it felt awesome.

Soon Ricky Williams is announced as the Super Bowl MVP. The players lift a teary-eyed Dave Wannstedt onto their shoulders. A choked up Wannstedt talks about the tough times here and how the team never gave up and how he never coached a better group of men. It's funny, I've really despised Wanny over the years, but in my dream, just seeing Wannstedt crying tears of joy (and me doing the same thing) just brought about a feeling of Dolphins solidarity not seen in years.

I was so disappointed to awake and find the team still in minicamp.

Oh well, I have a feeling about this dream. I've never dreamed about the Dolphins winning a Super Bowl, and rarely are my dreams this lucid! Maybe it is an omen of things to come.

It's really made me realize that although everyone here has different ideas on what it will take for Miami to win the Super Bowl, that is still everyone's goal here. Let's try to boost that Dolphins Solidarity...whether you can't stand wanny or fiedler or absolutely love the both of them.

Peace guys....and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22983964286-1.jpg

That was a fun read, im going to remember that, and hopefully in 9 months it will be true.

won't happen. Haven't you heard, we're going to trade for Randy Moss. THat means, the vikes have no shot of going to the SB, and we'll win by at least a 40 point spread. :D

I had a dream that two chef's in their aprons and hats broke into my house w/ guns. Somehow I managed to swipe one of their guns and I shot one of them dead. Then the other chef threw his gun down and sat on my couch. I angrily told him to get up and he smiled and shook his head no. Then I shot him.

Clumpy said:
Bad dream :down:

when are you going to become a Dolphin fan you can't hide the fact that you like Miami forever :lol:

Dreams are good. Some have a funny way of being a vision of things to come. Just curious about how you knew it was 2005 in your dream?

Great dream. But your writing style makes me wonder if you are one of those guys who write for Penthouse Forum? :roflmao:

J/K

Great vision

Back
Top Bottom