Incog Accused Of Racial Slur Today By Ngakoue | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Incog Accused Of Racial Slur Today By Ngakoue

incognito I'm sure did it. he is pure garbage. can't believe he kept his cool this long. hope they cut his fat asz. I love seeing bills lose just because he is on team. I would shove nachos with bean sauce and sour cream in his face if I saw him in a bar or food court.

I always laughed at the redemption stories.

Watch out Jags fans, Daddy Incognito is about to join your message board and show you exactly where Richie boy learned it.

I always laughed at the redemption stories.

Watch out Jags fans, Daddy Incognito is about to join your message board and show you exactly where Richie boy learned it.

According to a PFT commenter, his dad is a leader of an alt right group in Arizona. Least surprising revelation ever.

and to think I just posted in different thread before the game that he seemed to be doing much better in Buffalo and we could use a pro-bowl guard who was a mauler lol.

Stupid stupid me.....I need to listen to Gonzo more often lol.

He's only a pro bowler because of popularity

I'm really not a fan of Incognito, but IN FAIRNESS to him, when Ngakoue was asked if Incognito used the N-Word, his response was: "No, I don’t remember."

Really? Then what did he say? You don't remember what he said, but you remember it was a slur? That reeks, dude. Considering that players on both teams have said they didn't hear Incognito use any kind of racially charged language during the game, I'm honestly pretty skeptical of this. And I was definitely inclined to believe it when I saw the article.

My own personal theory? Incognito did get under Ngakoue's skin during the game, and this is how he's trying to get back at the guy.

The PFT comment section may very well be the scourge of what’s left of humanity. If aliens ever show up and request people to experiment on, I’m pointing them there right away.
Anal probe!
south-park-cartman-anal-probe.jpg

I'm really not a fan of Incognito, but IN FAIRNESS to him, when Ngakoue was asked if Incognito used the N-Word, his response was: "No, I don’t remember."

Really? Then what did he say? You don't remember what he said, but you remember it was a slur? That reeks, dude. Considering that players on both teams have said they didn't hear Incognito use any kind of racially charged language during the game, I'm honestly pretty skeptical of this. And I was definitely inclined to believe it when I saw the article.

My own personal theory? Incognito did get under Ngakoue's skin during the game, and this is how he's trying to get back at the guy.

I don't know man. We know 100% for sure that Incognito called Martin that during the bullygate nonsense. And we know his father is cut from that cloth, if not an alt-right leader himself if rumors are to be believed. Ngakoue's team won and, defensively at least, dominated. That's the best revenge in the NFL.

What I actually think happened is Tom Coughlin, who we all know absolutely hates extracurricular things happening around his team, asked him to squash this whole thing until after the season, if not permanently.

I don't know man. We know 100% for sure that Incognito called Martin that during the bullygate nonsense. And we know his father is cut from that cloth, if not an alt-right leader himself if rumors are to be believed. Ngakoue's team won and, defensively at least, dominated. That's the best revenge in the NFL.

What I actually think happened is Tom Coughlin, who we all know absolutely hates extracurricular things happening around his team, asked him to squash this whole thing until after the season, if not permanently.
Don't we also know that Martin's texts threatened to get McDonald high on bath salts and anally rape Incog? IMO Martin, who played the same practical joke on a teammate a few weeks before that, then theatrically stormed out when it was played on him, should be given no benefit of the doubt.

This of course does not exonerate Incog, but Martin was no victim IMO

Don't we also know that Martin's texts threatened to get McDonald high on bath salts and anally rape Incog? IMO Martin, who played the same practical joke on a teammate a few weeks before that, then theatrically stormed out when it was played on him, should be given no benefit of the doubt.

This of course does not exonerate Incog, but Martin was no victim IMO

I didn’t make any comment on Martin or his behavior, only that Incognito has been proven to not be shy about throwing around racial slurs.

I just think it's completely bizarre that you would try to shame the guy publicly for saying something and then not only refuse to say what was actually said, but also claim you couldn't really remember? If it just happened 24 hours ago and you decided to call the guy out publicly for saying it, surely you remember what he said?

Back
Top Bottom